Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 229 (Who?), Viewed: 7804 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 10 of 10
Forum Resident
#226 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:38 PM
I honestly don't like plantsims much. They are kinda boring. But I guess I don't go killing them xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#227 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:43 PM
@Amura I do
One was already enough the babies were test subjects just like that household in general

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#228 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnayaW
@lordtyger not even the UC from Origin? That sounds sad as hell

but beside that, I know burglars will still come in case a toddler is awake ^^
but I does so most of my sims is asleep around 10-12 at night so they wake up at 6 ^^

No UC from Origin for Mac players, we get The Sims 2 Super Collection which goes up to BV and a couple of the SPs that is it. I don't really mind though.

I am not very interested in the parts I am missing on the Sims 2, or I would fire up a PC and use it to play my Sims, I am just stubborn when it comes to using my Mac.

Anyway on the lack of burglers, most of they time I make the toddlers Sleep. Also I usually make the Children sleep too, but the Adults and Elders usually have someone that stays up. I have a painting by Simsky that will summon a burglar though, so if I get bored or I just want one for story line reason I can have a Burglar appear if I want.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#229 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:51 AM
I send all my Sims to bed at midnight, if not earlier because they are exhausted. So I guess I make it easy for burglars :D
I also use the genie lamp to ask for wealth. It's like winning a prize in the lotto, which feels good because my Sims usually struggle for money. And that attracts burglars. A LOT.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#230 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 9:40 AM
I am not really sure why burglars nor charlatans comes to my sims, like my sims usually only have a few hundred in spare O3O'
@Amura

I build small houses *^*

Page 10 of 10