Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 2126 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:54 PM
Default Some Stuff up for Download
Hey all,

I've converted some CAS stuff for TSM. Pics below.
None of the CAS items, except the hair, are recolorable sadly, but aWT's Hat sliders work on all of the "hats." They show up for a both male and female, and most of the items show up in all of the makeup categories.

And on another note, I noticed that TS3 Lighting Mods work for TSM as well, which I think is quite nice. Lol, maybe people know already, but I just thought I'd mention it in case some people didn't know, and it produces some nice results.
In the pictures I use Brntwaffles' Perfect Day lighting mod.

All credit goes to Brntwaffles, Anubis, aWT, Deggdegg, Marigold, VenusPrincess and Ladesire, I just converted the stuff.

Hope you likeee!
Screenshots
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar HatAccessories_TSM_Banana.rar (6.09 MB, 44 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar AristocratLongBraidNoTiara_Banana_TSM.rar (2.94 MB, 41 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar ElvenCuff_TSM_Banana.rar (819.6 KB, 35 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z aWT_HACK_BONESLIDER_HatGripControlSet.7z (4.0 KB, 40 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 5:06 PM
Whoa! You beautiful woman! Xeny just loves mods for TSMP&N, especially when they are new! Game revival time!

A question about screenshot #13...I suppose the idea of this image is to show the dress the sim is wearing? But my real question is, you are able to move the benches in the front of the Peteran Church? How so? My benches are stuck like a walkway to the base of the Peteran chuch lot, and they're not asking for forgiveness! I detest those ugly things, but have never been able to pick them up, and put another item, or bench in their place, like I can at the Throne Room's frontal grassy yards. Can't sell the ugly benches there, so I stick them inside the castle walls where the only way they will ever be seen again, is to pick up the whole castle...the inaccessible rooms beyond the left and right of the two rooms left and right of the entrance to the Throne Room. Then I put something either pretty, or warlike in their places. I've been dying to do the same at Lagger's church yard. Tell me how, do it now!...Please.

Thanks for the new converts, Dearling!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeny
Whoa! You beautiful woman! Xeny just loves mods for TSMP&N, especially when they are new! Game revival time!

A question about screenshot #13...I suppose the idea of this image is to show the dress the sim is wearing? But my real question is, you are able to move the benches in the front of the Peteran Church? How so? My benches are stuck like a walkway to the base of the Peteran chuch lot, and they're not asking for forgiveness! I detest those ugly things, but have never been able to pick them up, and put another item, or bench in their place, like I can at the Throne Room's frontal grassy yards. Can't sell the ugly benches there, so I stick them inside the castle walls where the only way they will ever be seen again, is to pick up the whole castle...the inaccessible rooms beyond the left and right of the two rooms left and right of the entrance to the Throne Room. Then I put something either pretty, or warlike in their places. I've been dying to do the same at Lagger's church yard. Tell me how, do it now!...Please.

Thanks for the new converts, Dearling!

Xeny


You're so very welcome!

Hehe, I should probably have been more specific about what I've put up for download, but actually picture 13 is just showcasing the lighting mod, I think it looks brighter than without a lighting mod. XD Elven ear cuffs, the TSM hair without a tiara, and 4 hats/hair accessories, is what I put up. (and the hat sliders, because I think aWT's site is down.)

And it's funny, I haven't actually even touched the Peteran Courtyard! I never bother too much with that place, lol. But I found that you're right, it is indeed impossible to pick up the benches or any other objects there. BUT, if you go to "Eye of the Watcher" camera mode (or just a bit away from the church, I guess that would work too), and then right click while holding shift down, and select "Buy on this lot" just right outside the courtyard, you get to build/buy mode, and you are able to edit it and remove the benches!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 2:28 AM Last edited by Xeny : 24th Oct 2017 at 2:43 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSims<3
right click while holding shift down, and select "Buy on this lot" just right outside the courtyard, you get to build/buy mode, and you are able to edit it and remove the benches!


Strangely, I suppose, this method does not work for me. I've been in build/buy mode every time I decorate any lot, but perhaps I wasn't far away enough up in the sim sky...I shall try to hang with the ducks next time, and tell them they are to stay in the sky, and stop falling down beak first into the Peteran churches hard pavement.

I'll let ya know if it works....Thanks! Xeny
Screenshots

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSims<3
But I found that you're right, it is indeed impossible to pick up the benches or any other objects there. BUT, if you go to "Eye of the Watcher" camera mode (or just a bit away from the church, I guess that would work too), and then right click while holding shift down, and select "Buy on this lot" just right outside the courtyard, you get to build/buy mode, and you are able to edit it and remove the benches!



I can't get your suggestion to work, Jenna. When I get to Eye of the Watcher cam mode, a LEFT click, not a right click gives me the option to Buy on this lot, but still cannot remove the benches. I can remove the lamp posts at the Docks, can remove planters, and benches at the Throne Room, and road signs in the Forrest, stairs at the Blacksmiths, normally impossible things, but not the damn benches and planters at the Peteran Church. Perhaps I need to be in a specific game mode to do it? I have tried Live mode, and kingdom mode. Anything more you can tell me?

Thanks, Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 11:08 AM
I'm sorry I haven't seen this before, Xeny! I'm playing Sims 4 atm, God help me, lol.

Ah of course you're right, it's left click, I'm just stupid lol. Hmm, thats odd, I just went in game and tried, and there didn't seem to be any problem for me, and I didn't even have to turn Moveobjects on. And I did in Live Mode, like you. I can't really think of anything special I did, but I added a screenshot with the cursor visible, to show exactly where I clicked. And this time I didn't have to go to Eye of the Watcher, I just moved a bit away from the courtyard. Maybe it's just a matter of random luck? I hope you get it to work Xeny, let me know!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 3:30 AM
Thanks!!! so much love
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit123
Thanks!!! so much love


Thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSims<3
I'm sorry I haven't seen this before, Xeny! I'm playing Sims 4 atm, God help me, lol.

Ah of course you're right, it's left click, I'm just stupid lol. Hmm, thats odd, I just went in game and tried, and there didn't seem to be any problem for me, and I didn't even have to turn Moveobjects on. And I did in Live Mode, like you. I can't really think of anything special I did, but I added a screenshot with the cursor visible, to show exactly where I clicked. And this time I didn't have to go to Eye of the Watcher, I just moved a bit away from the courtyard. Maybe it's just a matter of random luck? I hope you get it to work Xeny, let me know!


Finally, I got it to work! Your pointer was a little off course in the pic, but so glad I am that you took it, for you never did say to click outside the churches lot to be able to remove the furniture pieces set within. But heck, its okay, cause I ended up clicking the lucky spot eventually! I wonder if there are any hidden spots in Sims Medieval that when clicked magical dragons will spring out with fairies on their backs, showering sweet, delicious cakes, and candies, all about? Since it took me 6 years to find out how to change the ugly furniture in the Peteran churches lot, I still have room for hope that there truly is a secret wonder hidden within this maddening game!

Bless ya, Jenna, and a grand thanks to you for your generous help!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 10:22 AM
Yay Xeny, I'm glad you got it to work!! Oh hehe, I thought I said so with "right outside the Courtyard." Haha, I should probably just have taken the pic from the start.

I know, right? It makes you think about what else you could have missed in the game when you discover small things like this. I hope you discover those fairies and dragons!

Thank you for getting back, and if it hadn't been for you I wouldn't have noticed those benches, or the ability to remove them, at all!
Have fun playing. ~
Back to top