Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#326 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 12:36 AM Last edited by eduseo : 23rd Jan 2022 at 9:57 PM.

My dude often just starts screaming incoherently at people. The guy can't even attend the spice festival without panicking and I've wondered what was triggering it.

Oh. So you're telling me this guy who is the son of a mermaid, has 3 mermaid siblings and has to live with a pool because of the said mermaid family... is afraid of the ocean.

What an unfortunate life he was born into.

Editing to add: This guy just randomly rolled that he likes Island music too. Ah. How ironic.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 9:22 PM
On the other side of this wall is the kitchen. While preparing food there was a fire damaging the stove, the kitchen exhaust fan and a cupboard. Interesting how this drawer unit got burned as well....

This (ghost) doggy was so exhausted after the walk that he actually fainted on the porch. It's the first time I see any pet doing that. (yes, he is a ghost. Maybe I resurrect him later on).
Scholar
#328 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 6:24 PM
Hm, when I hit the C key everything looked OK but it must have been on so far on the edge that the sofa went invisible. Good thing I did an other screenshot...

Forum Resident
#329 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 10:32 PM
This
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Theorist
#330 Old 22nd Apr 2023 at 6:35 AM
Default You Can't Do This In Water
I mean... I know those wall decals are really cute, but I didn't think they were THAT convincing...
Theorist
#331 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 9:45 AM
Low-poly pigeon, meet your match
Field Researcher
#332 Old 4th Sep 2023 at 10:47 PM Last edited by eduseo : 5th Sep 2023 at 12:22 AM.
So my sims live in Selvadorada (via a mod) and live with a horse named Pongo who's had an ...interesting life.

Pongo's owner doesn't know what a proper riding attire is, so this happens on a regular basis.

During one walk, the aliens took my sim mid-ride and impregnated him. (Pongo looks so done with this sh*t, all he wanted was a normal-ish walk.)

And just to hit the nail in the coffin, I somehow ended up doing this by accident.

This poor horse is living in chaos.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Theorist
#333 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 3:28 AM
Default That's my favourite Winter crop!
Oh good! The neighbour planted some lake_ice_debug.png

"Carol, I told you to de-bug the garden, not **debug** the garden!!!"
Page 14 of 14