Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Recolours of the lemonade stand(solved)
I added a set of recolours by Piggisims and none of them are showing. I'm wondering is there a separate CEP file for this? I have the normal CEP extra and the stand is not in the list.

Edit Never mind I didn't have cc turned on under preferences! I tried to delete this thread but it wont let me.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:17 AM
Deal with your decisions, Jo. Life is a cruel and unforgiving mistress.

Glad you got it to work. Why was your CC disabled, if I can ask? I never disable it.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:29 AM
I disable it when I want to find some obscure maxis item like the fire sprinkler and turning off cc removes a lot of 'stuff' while I am hunting, but sometimes I forget to turn it back on!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I disable it when I want to find some obscure maxis item like the fire sprinkler and turning off cc removes a lot of 'stuff' while I am hunting, but sometimes I forget to turn it back on!
Uh, the fire sprinkler.... and the little "fountain" you place on water (the pre-MG one?)....
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:52 AM
Both of those are hard to find.

~Call me Jo~