Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 12:00 PM
Sims 4 Machinima Music Videos
Couple Years ago, I used to share my Machinima videos in The Sims 3 Movies Forums on ModTheSims but not any more for The Sims 4. I wanted to share my latest Sims 4 Machinima Music Videos what I have created this year in 2015.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 1:23 PM
There's actually a section for Sims 4 movies, but no one has posted any there yet. I watched the first one and will check out the other two later. The effects are amazing! Your kids are so darn adorable.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
There's actually a section for Sims 4 movies, but no one has posted any there yet. I watched the first one and will check out the other two later. The effects are amazing! Your kids are so darn adorable.

Hehe thank you VerdeTerre and they are adorable! x)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 3:22 PM
Moving to TS4 Movies.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Moving to TS4 Movies.

Thank you Plasticbox..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 10:31 PM
These are wonderful!