Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 2:32 PM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Great Kisser trait. It's the most useless trait in the game. It only gives one moodlet and that's it.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Great Kisser trait. It's the most useless trait in the game. It only gives one moodlet and that's it.

And it only lasts for 3 hours... I'd rather pick Eco-Friendly over Great Kisser; at least their 3 hour positive moodlet from riding a bike is easier to acquire than the great kiss. And they easily get more positive moodlets.

Course, if one breaks them down, majority of the traits don't do much. I have my personal favorites (Neat is great for when I have a huge household and I feel one maid is just not enough to get things done for 24 hours and I find it easy to get the happiness points, because they often get simple wishes like washing dishes or making the beds), but I made the thread cause I noticed that Hydrophobic was the dumbest, most worthless trait I have encountered in the game. Okay, haven't played all EPs, but I don't think Hydrophobic can be beat.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:23 PM
Despite how charming it is, the proper trait can be annoying at times. My proper sims are always switching into formal attire. Like seriously, you want to wear a tuxedo while walking the dog?
Alchemist
#29 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgamer18955
Despite how charming it is, the proper trait can be annoying at times. My proper sims are always switching into formal attire. Like seriously, you want to wear a tuxedo while walking the dog?

It annoyed me, as well, but luckily there's a mod to stop that from happening (requires free registration).
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...upernatural-ep/
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:16 AM
Vehicle enthusiast or angler, simply because I've never had use for them.
#31 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I not ever see that ... I do not even know what is...

It's a quirky TV show about a rich family falling apart and the wacky people involved. One of the characters, Tobias, always wears cutoff shorts even in the shower, and is specifically called a "never-nude". Likely the Funke family in the game is named for his family as well.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgamer18955

I don't have Supernatural...but it would seem to me that your Sims want to be like that murderer John List who mowed his lawn in a suit and tie.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 12:53 PM
Absent-minded. The idea is good, but in game it's just annoying.
Instructor
#34 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 8:01 PM
I don't know if I can pick a most annoying trait, I seem to find most of the traits, at least the ones I use, useful for making my sims but some are annoying. I actually love Proper, even when they change into formalwear, and I have a deep fondness for Absent Minded and using it to make mentally handicapped sims. Considering I play historical inbred royalty a lot, they're probably 2 of the most useful.
Alchemist
#35 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 2:16 AM Last edited by SuicidiaParasidia : 23rd Jan 2017 at 2:36 AM.
I find the Absent Minded trait to be the most annoying and frustrating one of all. I usually nuke it whenever I see it.

Not to say that Vehicle Enthusiast, Bot Enthusiast, Hydrophobic, Technophobic, Agoraphobic, are useful traits... just that they don't INHERENTLY HINDER THE GAMEPLAY. It's bad e-fuckin'-NOUGH that the game yanks away the controls from me whenever there's a dying stray animal, or the university mascot shows up for the 10 billionth time, or a teen/child isn't perfectly on-time to school, or other things that I sincerely don't care about. Then, even, comes the introduction of the """""""unstable"""""""" trait, which basically re-rolls your sim's personality for a bit. Why bother even building that personality if it's just going to get destroyed? But to drop the queue entirely at random is a joke, and a terrible one at that.
If I tell my sim to pop their stinky ass in the shower so they can be in a decent mood to get to work, a hydrophobic sim might bitch and moan about it, but at least they don't drop the fucking queue, and they'll consequentially end up out the door in time to impress their boss with their less-than-hippie hygiene, no matter what that piddly debuff says. (Never mind that actual people with hydrophobia aren't afraid of baths, showers, or drinking water--they're terrified of pools, lakes, and oceans...) I don't mind the whining. Sims whine all the time, it becomes easier to ignore with time.
Vehicle/Bot enthusiast (Or any enthusiast-type trait really) are really only there for 2-3 "unique" *coughCOPYCATcough* social actions...so at least something can be done with them, even if it's stupid.
Technophobic tends to compliment elderly sims best, I think.... or, at least in terms of realism. *Stares pointedly at own mother..*

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:54 PM
Also, i think insane is one of the worst, just because they change into their swimwear or sleepwear on public lots and it's so annoying having to constantly change them into appropriate ones. Seriously, who "feels like" wearing lingeries on the public park especially when the weather is cold??
Alchemist
#37 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Samppuli
Also, i think insane is one of the worst, just because they change into their swimwear or sleepwear on public lots and it's so annoying having to constantly change them into appropriate ones.

It can get annoying, but I love the faces they make when talking about their crazy shit to other Sims.

Quote: Originally posted by Samppuli
Seriously, who "feels like" wearing lingeries on the public park especially when the weather is cold??

Insane people

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Page 2 of 2