Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:31 PM
Default A hack that slow down relationship GAINS (ACR Compatible)
As I play with ACR(2), my sims gain relationships points way too quickly and had a couple that I changed 50/50 with sim blender, who got it back to 100/70 from JUST woohoo-ing. I do use several hacks that make romantic relationships more difficult to gain though and it sims like many simmer seems to prefer speeding up relationships gains and having a mod with slower decay,

but I wondering: Does hacks that do the opposite exists? SLOWER relationship gain from interactions and boosts. (it's annoying when LTR constantly increase on its own because it make friendship too easy after the sim have become friend with these sims. Non romantic interactions with strangers seems harder to build though.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:55 PM
I am not sure if this is what you want, these are the two Pescado mods I use in addition to ACR.

Found here:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ - Pick your latest EP, then look in the Hacks folder.

noinstantlove.package
Sims should no longer automatically and instantly fall in love at the first flirt. Chance of being hit with hearts now depends on attraction level and is influenced by aspiration and personality.

romancemod.package
Significant alterations to the way romance and jealousy works: Sims can now exhibit
loyalty to existing relationships and will not simply fall in love with random people
who flirt with them. Sexual orientation of a sim now actually matters! A very straight
sim will decline homosexual interactions and vice-versa. Finally, sim-jealousy will
make more sense: Romance sims, depending on personality(Nc+Pl+Ou > = 15), are more
likely to have "open" relationships, and will not become jealous (although some are
simply hypocrites who think the rules apply to everyone but them), and sims will no
longer spaz at random people for no discernably sensible reason. Romance sims should
never spaz. It is no longer defined as "cheating" if you are not in an actual committed
relationship, and you will not have knives-memories or "caught cheating" fears satisfied
unless you are actually caught by a partner in a committed relationship
(steady/engaged/married).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 1:18 PM
I have those mods already,. I was referring about gains when the sims is ALREADY in relationship and the kind that make a sim gain LTR when they don't even interacting such as the BFF boost.

Sims who already are in relationships tends progress too fast with the ACR2 interactions than those who just friends or ACR2 friendzoned. A non-romantic friend just chatting take a lot longer, but what annoys me is that their LTR score increase over time (conversion from STR to LTR) which is probably due to BFF status from Freetime.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 2:23 PM
This mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=241232 decreases RTL value.