Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:02 PM
Default Mother has a child but appears to not know the father. Weirder than it sounds
I saw a family with a mother and child and wanted to check it out.
I switched to this family and had a look into the childs family tree. (image below)
What i found was the father of the child has also got another child with another woman and is also married to another woman who has an older daughter.
looks like this guy gets around.
The weirdest part of all this was that the mother of this child in the family i am playing appears to not even know the father. He was not in her friend list. Although when looking in the child's' friend list the father was there with approx 3/4 full of the friendship bar.
has anyone else seen this kind of activity?
*updated* i have also checked out the other mother with a child and found that she also does not have the father in her friends list.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:33 PM
Sounds pretty typical of the town bicycles am I right ladies and gentlemen
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:05 PM
Do you have Mc Command Center Pregnany.Script In your Mods Folder?
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:26 PM
That happened to me with some townies. So basically I introduced them together, and now theyre married. Although one sim had TWO babies with TWO different men she didn't know/didnt meet so they all live together and are raising the kids. I don't play them, but maybe one day I will make her choose which guy she'll settle down with. You can't be a living statue forever. And yes, I had the MCCC Pregnancy script and I didn't adjust the settings so teh game went crazy with marriage and babies until I adjusted it. No, I actually don't want that stuff going on behind the scenes, I like to be in complete control *muahahaha*
Theorist
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:27 PM
My first guess is that she's a story progression victim.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:09 PM
I only use it when I want to start a pregnancy and / or end a pregnancy , other then that it gets taken right back out.
Only Two Scripts Of Mc's I know that has issues are Pregnancy and the Cleaner.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:31 PM
Maybe he's a sperm donor?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
I only use it when I want to start a pregnancy and / or end a pregnancy , other then that it gets taken right back out.
Only Two Scripts Of Mc's I know that has issues are Pregnancy and the Cleaner.

I have the pregnancy script in my folder I i sdet it low and there are no problems I have seen in my game. I have notice when anyone get pregnant so with a little work it seems to work alright.
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM
The mod married my played household to unknown random Sims.
I also had one of my Sim been married off to a unknown Sim while married to a Sim I got her with. I noticed it in CAS when I changed her oitfit, her last name was different.
Smeg Head
#10 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 4:54 AM
Not weirder that it sounds at all. There's even songs about it. Though not many are broadcast-able on child-safe sites. As long as they use such terminologies as Woo Hoo, then it's Maxis approved. Take it away, sluts.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots