Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:35 AM
Default Issues adding Sims to household on Legacy Island
I adore Legacy Island 3 (http://sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sim...egacy-island-3/) but I've run into a strange problem -- I cannot add new sims to my household. My pregnant sim was stuck in a birthing loop. She would have a baby, a little green but empty icon would appear, but no baby would show up. Sometimes she would just keep having them over and over and over, but no babies would appear. Just their empty icons.

So I restarted on a fresh game with a fresh family. I tried to adopt a horse. The horse was delivered, but... not? It just showed up on the road next to the animal control person, unclickable, with the same empty green icon. I tried this three times to the same effect, once with a completely clean, CC-free game.

I then tried to replicate this in the Ursine household in Sunset Valley. She adopted a kitten perfectly fine, and delivered a healthy baby boy with no problems.

Which leads me to believe this is a problem with the town itself, but I've not clue how to go about fixing it. I really hope someone might be able to help me