Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 3:25 AM
Seasonally. Depends on the sims- some poor households have only one outfit, or maybe one winter, one not-winter, some fashionistas change more often.

I try to keep their styles and or clothes colors consistent as they age as well. Kind of for my own benefit, so I can identify them by sight on community lots. But also because it wouldn't make sense that the rocker adult who wears leather and corsets one day switches to frumpy grandma clothes the next.

In my older hoods, I rarely changed them. I had a sim who wore the same Maxis sundress as a teen,young adult, and again when she aged to adult. I could spot Julie O'Connell from across a crowded 6X6 lot in a thunderstorm. Then I downloaded the shop-at-home rack, then Monique's computers, and getting new clothes wasn't always a tedious trip to the community lot, so I got more clothes.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 3:40 AM
My sims get a new outfit when they age up and that's it.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Page 3 of 3