Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 7:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Under Walls and Floors
I'm having a problem with this wall download, it won't come up when clicking link, I had this dl before but now re-doing the downloads folder. This has only been a problem a few times and usually a few refreshes of page it will then work. Thanks (:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=36021

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:02 PM
Something's clearly gone wrong with the file - you see that it shows 0 downloads, which on such an old paper, with 25 thanks and 4 comments no less, is extremely improbable. Maybe Site Issues is the best place to inquire?

I think the server had a huge problem awhile back and lost a lot of downloads, so you might be stuck going to WCIF and pleading for anyone who has it to send you a copy. Shame, it's a really cute paper.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:58 PM
It's probably because the download is 12 years old and the creator no longer exists. Don't think we'll be able to restore that one, I'll tag it so it's not in the way.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:14 PM
Ohhhh, sorry. I was looking at that download earlier trying to see if I could find it anywhere else - tucked in an old archive or something - on the site. It's not and I meant to tag it and forgot.

You'll notice that there is no actual creator on that download, it says "Posted". If you look at the download in downloads (before clicking on it I mean) it lists a creator but clicking on their name gives a "this person hasn't registered" type of error. So yeah, it's gone from the site.

@Duine
As you know, requests aren't allowed here... but since you didn't request anything and I think it's a cute wallpaper, I'd be willing to recreate it for you. The pics on the download are good enough to use for that I think.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:53 PM
Thank you, I thought it would be cute in an older house. I would appreciate it! (:

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 11:03 PM
Alrighty then, probably won't get to it today as I have to leave the house soon. But I will get these 2 done.. and probably add a few more.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 11:11 PM
Ah MLC beat me to it - I was about to offer the same.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 3:10 AM
I always suspected that I was a ninja in disguise. :D

(And yes, I'm back home. But it's been storming and there is also a tornado watch for another 4 hours where I live. So I'm not going to start anything that might get interrupted by the power going out all of a sudden.)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#9 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 12:07 AM
Forgive the double post here, I'm not sure if it will tag anyone properly if I just edit my last one.

@maxon
If you still want to give this a go, please do. I don't know whether to laugh or cry - after waiting for the weather to clear up (the power did end up going out SIX times) and then waiting a bit more to be able to sit long enough to start: the plug to my computer got knocked out of the outlet last night. My kids know to watch out for it, their friends? Not so much. I hadn't saved anything so the layers I was working on were lost. To top that off I woke up today with a cold I've been trying to avoid catching. I just don't have the "whateveritisIwouldneed" to start the whole thing over again.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:25 PM
I finally had a few minutes and got round to this - I put them here: http://www.simfileshare.net/filedetails/340205/

The pictures show that each wallpaper doesn't map to itself and match seamlessly but they do map as a pair to each other ok and can be used as a freize or alternately on a wall. The last picture shows that they don't fit with the later addition of ceilings (was that FT?). That's not a surprise since they were obviously made a long time before ceilings arrived in the game - if you want I can adjust the texture I have to fit under the ceiling properly.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:32 PM
Thank you very much! Yes, they were from an old download. She even mentioned the lined up better when alternated. (:

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:19 PM
Did you want me to adjust them for ceilings @Duine ?

Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:06 AM
Yes please, if it's no trouble for you. (:

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:22 AM
@maxon
Thanks for doing this for Duine. <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 3:54 PM
Thank you both for all you do for us players! (:

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#16 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:10 PM
Hey @Duine - finally got my finger out. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=602266

Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 3:09 PM
Thank you! I found them (: