Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Teeny Tikes Activity Table not selectable
some time ago i wanted to use the teeny tikes activity table but noticed that the activity table was not selectable, what could cause this?
of course i could just use other activity tables but knowing that something isn't working in my game is annoying, and fixing the problem rather than masking it is preferable
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:42 PM
Have you tried to see if it works with no custom content? If so then one of your CC pieces is likely to be affecting it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:49 PM
Check these things:
1: All the 4 "slots" are full (drawings or blocks) - fix by cleaning up (in build mode you can select and drag drawings to the wall or to the bin, and I think adults can clean up blocks) or by buying a new table.
2: Something is blocking the table
3: You may have a hack/mod that makes the table unusable
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:33 PM
the table wasn't selectable in the buy mode catalog, but yes taking out one activity table download (claybee table) is what fixed it (i probably didn't read the description close enough)
thank you to all though!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:14 PM
If it's not selectable you could have a GUID issue. A CC table probably has the same GUID as the Maxis table.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:07 PM
She fixed the claybee table later, and announced it. You probably didn't catch it was updated and yes it was a guid issue.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=591674
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 11:59 AM
@gdayars
This should be your signature:
Quote: Originally posted by Liz
gdayars is a lifesaver made of win and kittens.
:lovestruc
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:23 PM
Thanks might be a bit self promoting tho