Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2018 at 5:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Neighbors lots view are lighting at night
Hi,

When i'm playing at twikkii island on The Sims 2 and i saw neighbors lots view are lighting at night like house of fallen trees from downtown and i tried to use command setLotLightingFile clear but not working yet but i did search on google but nothing found.

Here are screenshot

But there is way fix for this?

Would appreciate if you could help me.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:23 PM
Answering the PM, hi, that's probably because nobody knows, you have to give time for people to see your post.

My first thought is do you have a lighting mod installed? If not something might be wrong with your lighting file and you could try replacing it. Still too early in the morning for me to think yet.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:51 PM Last edited by Alex5 : 29th May 2018 at 12:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Answering the PM, hi, that's probably because nobody knows, you have to give time for people to see your post.

My first thought is do you have a lighting mod installed? If not something might be wrong with your lighting file and you could try replacing it. Still too early in the morning for me to think yet.

Thanks for replying

I use mod Gunmod's Radiance Lighting System

Here is link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=606842

And i did replace lighting file but still not working

Anyway, main neighborhood, downtown, and bluewater village are working fine with this mod but i've noticed that vacation neighborhoods are not working with this mod, sound like this mod is not working for The Sims 2 Bon Voyage but i sent to creater's mod but wait for their reply
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2018 at 1:21 AM
I've never used any lighting mods and I've found that effect to be really annoying ever since I first installed Bon Voyage. It only seems to affect the vacation hoods. I assumed it was a Maxis bug in a lighting file somewhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2018 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I've never used any lighting mods and I've found that effect to be really annoying ever since I first installed Bon Voyage. It only seems to affect the vacation hoods. I assumed it was a Maxis bug in a lighting file somewhere.

if lighting file is bug but may be worse than uniform bug in OFB, sadly.

Anyway, we will see if there is way fix for this or edit lighting file may be likely fix or not