Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 4:13 PM
Default WCIF- Actual homeschool mod
I know that there is a mod that allows your kids or teens to quit school, but for the story line I want to follow I would like my kids and teens to still be successful in school without actually going. I am looking for something similar to Nraas's Homeschool mod for TS3 where they downloaded their homework from the computer and then uploaded it after it's finished.

I do know that Triplis's quit school mod exists but it's not exactly what I want and hasn't been updated since Nov 2017 so I would like to find something else.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ericapoe
I know that there is a mod that allows your kids or teens to quit school, but for the story line I want to follow I would like my kids and teens to still be successful in school without actually going. I am looking for something similar to Nraas's Homeschool mod for TS3 where they downloaded their homework from the computer and then uploaded it after it's finished.

I do know that Triplis's quit school mod exists but it's not exactly what I want and hasn't been updated since Nov 2017 so I would like to find something else.

I don't know about any mods, but in my gameplay I use MCC to add 20+ vacation days to my children and so they always take a vacation day in the morning... I usually let them go to school once in a while to raise their grade and pretend it was some standardize testing or something
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lutys
I don't know about any mods, but in my gameplay I use MCC to add 20+ vacation days to my children and so they always take a vacation day in the morning... I usually let them go to school once in a while to raise their grade and pretend it was some standardize testing or something

that's actually a great idea thank you!