Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 10:28 PM
Posing bug when sims hug or kiss?
I have a lot of posing mods installed as well as the andrew pose player. But I think somehow, its interfering with kiss or hug interactions. It doesn't happen everytime, but most of the time when one of my sims kisses her girlfriend or goes to hug her, they just...do a series of poses. I have to go into CAS mode with cheats to reset it, which is really annoying. I try to look up this bug but all that comes up is the T-posing, which I am not having trouble with.

EDIT: I guess another question I have, is there a way to stack accessories? Like two different kinds of bracelets at once or two rings at once. I don't know any cheats that would help and I tried to approach it through MCC. Unless I missed something?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 10:36 PM
Have you updated Andrew's pose player after the Seasons patch?
I don't use poses myself, but maybe those need an update as well or maybe they got broken..
you can try the 50/50 method of checking broken mods, only with the poses..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Have you updated Andrew's pose player after the Seasons patch?
I don't use poses myself, but maybe those need an update as well or maybe they got broken..
you can try the 50/50 method of checking broken mods, only with the poses..

I can't find the patch, it says the pose player updated and that's the version I have.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:10 PM
What do you mean "can't find the patch"?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
What do you mean "can't find the patch"?

I'm assuming the patch is uploaded somewhere?
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:15 AM
The Seasons update? you are supposed to update trough Origin (if the game won't update automatically)
and if you're talking about the pose player updated version, you need to re-download it from here:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:46 AM
Sounds to me you using some animation overrides so it uses yours instead of the expected maxis ones, it can be from a still pose to a fully animated one, older pose packs could often do this because overridering was the only choice before we could make our custom individual animations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Sounds to me you using some animation overrides so it uses yours instead of the expected maxis ones, it can be from a still pose to a fully animated one, older pose packs could often do this because overridering was the only choice before we could make our custom individual animations.

I might go over my mods again or just redownload. That'll take a while but thanks!