Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 20423 (Who?), Viewed: 1155582 times.
Page 437 of 817
Theorist
#10901 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:02 AM

Guys (and gals).. guys (and gals).. open neighborhood it looks like.. I screamed.. I SCREAMED!
Mad Poster
#10902 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:07 AM
I really like the careers/NPC's screenshot. No more sexy maids, though. I'm not sure whether I'm relieved or let down. I kind of enjoyed that bit of humour. That sim that looks a bit like Graham's sim, poor guy. TS2 clown painting confirmed.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#10903 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovcat
Guys (and gals).. guys (and gals).. open neighborhood it looks like.. I screamed.. I SCREAMED!

So did I, lovcat - so did I. My fiance gave me a look that said - 'stupid woman, at it again...'
Did you see the cute tubby kid on the monkey bars? And the "Proud Mary" riverboat in the background? Love it....

...Titanium white...
Theorist
#10904 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:13 AM
@ open neighborhood disagree person.. look at the website and the little video clips that play between the photos/descriptions. There are sims... EVERYWHERE.

I was shocked to see so many.
Scholar
#10905 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:18 AM
Field Researcher
#10906 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:24 AM
We HAVE GARDENERS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

vanilla-breyers.tumblr.com
Scholar
#10907 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:26 AM
Test Subject
#10908 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:28 AM
Conversing while drinking fancy beverages!
And also the ability to adjust the roofs length after it's placed.
Instructor
#10909 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:30 AM
Because I've got too much time on my hands, here's an updated hairstyle tally:

For women, I've counted, for sure, 30 styles. I've also seen one more, but only in a render. TS3 had 31, which makes me inclined to believe TS4 will slightly surpass TS3.

For men, I've counted 14 for sure, another one likely (my image is small and obscured), and another three possible (one is from a render, one is covered by a hat and thus could be one of the others, and the last is very similar to another I've counted and thus may be the same). TS3 had 18. I think that it's likely TS4 will match TS3's number; the only reason I have so many female hairstyles recorded is because of an extended sequence of different hairstyles for Bella in the CAS video, and discounting that we've seen a similar ratio of women's hair in comparison to TS3's count as we have men's hair to TS3's count. (Does that make sense?)

When I say "for sure," I mean that I have definite screenshots from in-game. Whether or not said styles are in the finished product I, obviously, can't say for sure.

I promise I'm not as grumpy as my avatar looks.
Forum Resident
#10910 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:35 AM
According to the new website ( http://www.thesims.com ), the name of one of the neighborhoods is Willow Creek. Seems like the New Orleans inspired neighborhood. http://www.thesims.com/game-info/vibrant-neighborhoods

That's really the only thing that kind of caught my eye. Lame, I know.
Test Subject
#10911 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:36 AM
And that boat on the background? Maybe something like vacations? I've no idea what that could be but I loved it, in the end, I just wanna be able to go inside lol
Field Researcher
#10912 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotedLlama
Because I've got too much time on my hands, here's an updated hairstyle tally:

For women, I've counted, for sure, 30 styles. I've also seen one more, but only in a render. TS3 had 31, which makes me inclined to believe TS4 will slightly surpass TS3.

For men, I've counted 14 for sure, another one likely (my image is small and obscured), and another three possible (one is from a render, one is covered by a hat and thus could be one of the others, and the last is very similar to another I've counted and thus may be the same). TS3 had 18. I think that it's likely TS4 will match TS3's number; the only reason I have so many female hairstyles recorded is because of an extended sequence of different hairstyles for Bella in the CAS video, and discounting that we've seen a similar ratio of women's hair in comparison to TS3's count as we have men's hair to TS3's count. (Does that make sense?)

When I say "for sure," I mean that I have definite screenshots from in-game. Whether or not said styles are in the finished product I, obviously, can't say for sure.

Sims Wiki actually mentions 22 hairstyles "There are a total of 22 hairstyles for female Sims and 17 hairstyles for male Sims. [In the Sims 3 Base]".
Field Researcher
#10913 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:47 AM
DLC renders got also updated. Kinda downgraded actually...

But oh well they were renders with a reason.
Inventor
#10914 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:48 AM
Judging from some of the stuff going on with the blonde female sim in the animated parts, hair seems to move with her body AND it doesn't hove six inches out from the front of her chest.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Forum Resident
#10915 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:48 AM
Looks great so far!
Sooo I downloaded the flash videos and took some screenshots since they look bigger from the site!

Looks like the houseboat is exactly the same with the concept we have seen!

(Seems like the Goth's house got a makeover )

Oh...remember this?

And here are some renders

Pheeew... sorry for the long post..

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Instructor
#10916 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanookiMark
Sims Wiki actually mentions 22 hairstyles "There are a total of 22 hairstyles for female Sims and 17 hairstyles for male Sims. [In the Sims 3 Base]".

I counted hairs with accessories.

I promise I'm not as grumpy as my avatar looks.
Field Researcher
#10917 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotedLlama
I counted hairs with accessories.

Ah well that make sense.
Test Subject
#10918 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:53 AM
Okay, so I've watched the Gameplay on The Sims.com a few times over. The SimsVIP has also posted a video that combines all the videos on the homepage.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XB...ture=youtu.be&a

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, and perhaps some don't care but it's bugging me: I just find it very strange that with all the emphasis on the ability to create a wide variety of body types in The Sims 4, their homepage marketing material of Gameplay includes very little variation in the featured female Sims. They all have nearly identical body types ( slim frame with very defined waist and/or large breasts) with the exception of the one heavier set Sim lady featured.

I've noted that the Sim men featured in the Homepage Gameplay include a lot more body variation shapes and sizes than on the ladies. Kind of silly to be able to sculpt these Sims into any variety of unique body shapes and then use essentially the same body for every Sim female featured. Just an observation.
Forum Resident
#10919 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:53 AM
OMG OMG. idon't know where to look!!! SOOO MUCH STUFF wtf!!. *cries*

soo the artworks for toni were reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. ohmyohmy. i hope they are not only paintings, but real places!!
Field Researcher
#10920 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:58 AM
http://dev-ts4.pulse.ea.com/nl_NL/
The dev site has even more videos. Funny thing it mentions 'actual gameplay'.
Inventor
#10921 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:59 AM Last edited by douglasveiga : 5th Jun 2014 at 2:14 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBreyers
We HAVE GARDENERS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

where did you find that?
Inventor
#10922 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:01 AM
I hope those sailboats in the background near the marina (is it a marina?) aren't just decor.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Field Researcher
#10923 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:03 AM
Updated Collecters and Premium edition boxart.

Forum Resident
#10924 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:05 AM
Monkey bars! TS2 got those in an EP, right? TS3 doesn't even have monkey bars. This seems to prove that other lifestages besides adults will get some attention, too.

Hopefully the neighborhood will be as lively as they make it out to be, though.
Forum Resident
#10925 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:06 AM
LINK TO THE VIDEOS FROM THE DEV SITE.

http://beta-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/si...e-new-sims.webm
http://beta-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/si...ighborhoods.mp4

EDIT:

Look at that!. maybe the neighborhood is just next to the other. a lucky palms style.

I'M positively sure that THIS is the third world. the desert one. look at the diner, the hats...

Also, what's with the "EA confidential".

Locked thread
Page 437 of 817