Replies: 61 (Who?), Viewed: 38069 times.
Page 1 of 3
Dancing Flamingo
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:08 PM
Default TS4 Creators who take REQUESTS
Do NOT post requests in this thread!

This thread is for creators of custom content for The Sims 4 to post that they're open to requests. If you make stuff for TS4 and you don't mind requests or suggestions, you can post here letting people know. Make sure to specify what type of things you can make!

This thread is ONLY for creators to advertise that they are open to requests - this thread is not for any actual request posts. Any requests on this thread will be deleted!

Making Requests:
  • If you see a creator listed who makes the sort of thing you'd want to request, click on their name to go to their profile, and then send them a Private Message (PM) with your request. Make sure you've actually read the text of their post - asking a builder to make hair for you is just silly.
  • Do NOT PM everyone on this list - that's spam! Pick the creator who sounds like the best fit for your request and contact them. If they say no or don't get back to you within a week or so, thank them for their time, then try someone else
  • Be nice. Say please and thank you, and remember, it's a request, not a demand! Nobody is obligated to make anything for you at all.
  • If there's nobody on the list who makes what you want, you might just have to learn how to make it yourself - we have tons of help in doing so under the Create forums, including tutorials, tips, tricks, and Q&A forums if you get stuck. There are also requests forums on InSIMenator and Garden of Shadows.

Creators Only:

Please only post on this thread if:
  • You have at least one upload here on MTS - you will have a little artists palette listed under your name.
    -or-
  • You have at least one upload on some other site, which is linked in your profile or in the text of your post on this thread.

If you haven't made anything yet, go ahead and try some of your own ideas and upload them first, so people making requests have an idea of what you can do, your style, and your standards of quality.

Please delete your post if you no longer accept requests!

Example Creator Posts:

Here's some examples of the sort of posts that should be on this thread - clearly stating what you make (and what you can't) and your preferred style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderSimmer1234
I'm open to requests for residential homes and community lots - generally historical stuff like Victorian, Tudor, etc. I hate ultra-modern and contemporary, and I don't make anything besides houses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionGirl87
I'd love requests for clothing and accessories - regular everyday stuff, high fashion, you name it! I'm also starting to work with object recolours too.

DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD!
Lab Assistant
retired moderator DELETED POST
8th Sep 2014 at 3:38 PM
This message has been deleted by MaclimesZero.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:22 PM
I'm taking requests for things too. I'm new to this, and can't do meshes or all that cool stuff, but I'm a master of copy & paste...

I can do texture stuff like T-shirts, tattoos & so on. Beards, maybe... I'm currently working on some silly makeup, KISS/Alice Cooper style, I'll edit pics into this post if I succeed.

Below is a couple of examples of what I can do. The 2 shirts are uploaded here & on sims4forum, they're still awaiting moderation here as I type this, but should be available in the next day or so, or you can hop over s4f & snag them now. The underwear was a fun project... My sim is "dating" (lol) Nancy Landgraab, and though I liked her undies, I wanted to spice them up a little, Agent Provocateur style. It was a good exercise in working with transparent stuff. I also did a couple of nude skins with pink bits that I can't post here, PM if you want a link, and if you look really closely at Nancy, you'll see nothing visible through the transparent bits. That's because the game seems to use a different texture for bathing as it does for under clothes. But I can add visible pink bits under the lacy bits on a seperate layer... I've done that, but can't post example pics here, because rules. Basically transparent stuff can be Barbie style, or anatomically correct, I can do both.

I'm still learning, so bear with me if I refuse a request, it may be out of my skill range, but I'm keen to learn & need some inspiration.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
15th Sep 2014 at 8:33 AM
This message has been deleted by Sterling_Archer. Reason: Work Commitments
Test Subject
DELETED POST
15th Sep 2014 at 10:43 AM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Instructor
DELETED POST
18th Sep 2014 at 3:57 PM
Default A request for requests
This message has been deleted by FifthAce2007. Reason: Unable to take requests for the time being.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
23rd Sep 2014 at 6:12 AM
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
23rd Sep 2014 at 7:22 AM
This message has been deleted by Lodakai.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
6th Oct 2014 at 2:31 PM
Default Mortal kombat 9 Mileena costume
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: no requests
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:50 PM
I am open to do requests.

I can recolor flooring, wall covering and clothing.

If you have a specific Idea please include a link to image for a faster turn around.

Here is a link of my current customs folder on dropbox. I keep this updated with all my creations so feel free to browse.

ROCH40 SIMS4 DROPBOX
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 2:18 PM
I am available to take requests for celeb or self sims.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
25th Oct 2014 at 6:03 PM
Favorite
This message has been deleted by lynner. Reason: sorry wrong place to post just caught it
Test Subject
DELETED POST
25th Oct 2014 at 7:08 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: Did not read 1st post
Test Subject
DELETED POST
27th Oct 2014 at 5:22 PM
Default Mortal kombat 3 Mileena costume
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Did not read post #1 -- Do NOT post requests in this thread!
Theorist
#5 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 3:44 PM
I'm doing rebuild requests for any Maxis made Residentail or Community lots from The Sims 2.

You can post your requests, and see my progress on lots here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...5#startcomments
Scholar
DELETED POST
24th Jan 2015 at 9:49 PM
This message has been deleted by Deestar. Reason: no longer taking requests
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
15th Feb 2015 at 1:35 AM Last edited by egm2000 : 17th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM.
This message has been deleted by egm2000. Reason: No longer taking requests
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 8:54 AM
im open to requests , however ill use them more as inspiriation .... mainly within object meshing and recoloring maxis objects .
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 11:47 AM
I am open to requests. I currently do Objects (though I have done a lot in the past). I am mostly interested in objects that are missing from TS4 (see my keyboard and piano uploads). I can do basic xml tweaking but anything major is a bit out of my depth. Please PM me requests and I will try and get back to you ASAP

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Mar 2015 at 10:38 AM
Default IHi I have a request
This message has been deleted by VandeaPrincess.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Mar 2015 at 10:41 AM
Default Hi I have a request
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: No requests
Test Subject
DELETED POST
5th Mar 2015 at 2:56 PM
Default I have a request Hugelunatic deleted it I was asking for you to create a wheel chair FOR SIMS 4
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: didn't read first post
Test Subject
DELETED POST
5th Mar 2015 at 2:57 PM
Default I have a request Hugelunatic deleted it I was asking for you to create a wheel chair FOR SIMS 4
Test Subject
DELETED POST
8th Mar 2015 at 12:55 PM Last edited by VandeaPrincess : 8th Mar 2015 at 1:07 PM.
Then I'll just find another site.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Rainsong13 : 31st Jul 2015 at 7:30 PM.
NOT CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS, for an indefinite amount of time.

I need ideas so requests are great! I'll be submitting more of my stuff to the site soon.
I've started doing some recolours of basegame clothing. I can definitely do patterns, solid colours, and re-create real clothing (especially shirts) as long as I have a good image to work from. The preview from an online store like Redbubble that shows just the shirt and the design is best. If basegame doesn't cut it for you but you have a link to a mesh you like (and the creator is OK with recolours), I can do that as well.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
20th May 2015 at 4:11 AM
This message has been deleted by Buzzler. Reason: didn't read first post
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd May 2015 at 3:59 PM
Default daily builds
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR...adI0q9NGUnZdFXA sub to my channel for daily uploads (speedbuilds)

i accept house requests
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:53 PM
Merging with existing thread. Please post here to announce you are taking requests.

Stuff for TS2 TS3 TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
25th May 2015 at 2:54 AM
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Read the first post .. no requests here.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
24th Jun 2015 at 10:10 PM
Sim Self *
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Please read post #1 -- take it to PM.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Aug 2015 at 1:32 PM
Default Buddha statue
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Didn't read first post
Test Subject
DELETED POST
14th Aug 2015 at 8:36 AM
This message has been deleted by lalucci.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 12:24 AM
I make mostly adult female sims (but I can do any gender or age) and am willing to do requests from PM's, I can also take recolor requests if anyone wants them.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 2:04 AM
I am open to taking requests.

Ranging from basic t-shirt textures, or CAS recolors, (meshing is not my strongest skill at the moment. :P). I will do any Build/Buy Mode recolors. Making small easy script mods for reasons. Making Sims (celebs, or self-Sims) for others. Room and house builds are acceptable.

PM me will be the best to contact me, please do not post requests on 'Thanks' posts because I usually don't read those. Sometimes, I won't do the full on requests, maybe do it as an inspiration to another project.

Sim.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, or Visit my Simblr for questions, comments, requests, or just a quick "hi" - I don't bite. If you need to contact me for anything, do so.
Requests
Valid Requests: CAS recolors, Build/Buy Mode recolors, houses or rooms, and simple script mods.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
5th Sep 2015 at 4:06 AM
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Didnt read post #1
Banned
#13 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 7:00 PM
I do (mostly male) child gender conversions for child sims. Probably thinking about expanding out into the TS3 market, but hey, open to any requests for children.
Unless...it has already been done on the site, including my uploads.
May not be very active, however. School started early September, and I am a Year 10, which means uploads will be slow.
Otherwise, if criteria is right, request away!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 1:26 PM
I take requests for recolors of objects, clothing, walls and flooring. I can also do really simple meshing, but I'm new to it so if I refuse a mesh request it's most likely too difficult for me.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
1st Nov 2015 at 7:40 PM Last edited by kathcberg91 : 14th Jul 2017 at 3:38 PM.
This message has been deleted by kathcberg91.
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
2nd Nov 2015 at 12:28 AM Last edited by egm2000 : 2nd Nov 2015 at 2:29 AM.
This message has been deleted by egm2000.
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 2:02 AM
I'm accepting any build related requests. You can find my lots if you search for Mimoliin on the gallery.
Instructor
DELETED POST
2nd Nov 2015 at 10:19 AM
This message has been deleted by XtraSim. Reason: sorry retired
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
3rd Nov 2015 at 2:29 AM
This message has been deleted by BlindingEchoes. Reason: No longer playing Sims.
Scholar
DELETED POST
11th Dec 2015 at 1:25 AM
This message has been deleted by Deestar.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 11:19 PM
Accepting Requests for Minor XML Tuning Edits.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
19th Jan 2016 at 1:12 PM
This message has been deleted by Alrunia.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
4th Mar 2016 at 2:46 PM
This message has been deleted by plasticbox.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
4th Mar 2016 at 2:48 PM
This message has been deleted by plasticbox. Reason: Off topic.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#17 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:59 PM
If you need help creating custom content please use the Create forums: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=700

Stuff for TS2 TS3 TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:30 AM
I'm reluctantly open to requests at the moment. I'll do sims (as long as you have some pics or I can find some!), residential lots, or community lots. I won't do meshes or mods, at least not at this point.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 7:12 PM
I take requests for clay hair/beard/eyebrow recolours in PixelSwirl's Pooklet Overhaul and Sims requests on my simblr
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
7th Aug 2016 at 4:00 AM
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 6:50 PM
I am open for building requests. I don't have one particular style, but I enjoy recreating tv show houses, doing extensive landscaping, and generally really enjoy interior decorating. Willing to work on residential lots and other lots. I also "specialize" in ultra-starter (e.g. Studio/bachelor) and starter homes.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
7th Oct 2016 at 3:19 AM
This message has been deleted by skarrd. Reason: i posted in the wrong place I think
Test Subject
DELETED POST
9th Oct 2016 at 5:35 PM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
15th Dec 2016 at 9:06 AM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
16th Jan 2017 at 8:05 PM
Default girly superheroes
Scholar
#21 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:24 AM
I am currently taking requests for Sims 4.

Things I Do
Maxis and Custom Object Recolors
Painting Recolors
Shoe Recolors
Lots

Things I Don't Do
Clothing Recolors (yet)
New Object and Clothing Meshes
Sims
Sims 1, 2, or 3 conversions
Test Subject
DELETED POST
30th Jan 2017 at 4:57 PM
Default Tall Bath Cabinet
This message has been deleted by SageDragon.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
I'm looking fr someone who still accept requests, Anyone?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
7th Jul 2017 at 10:44 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: no requsts
Test Subject
DELETED POST
15th Jul 2017 at 5:43 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: no requsts
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 6:01 PM
Is there a creator who does ts3 to ts4 conversions?
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
20th Aug 2017 at 1:35 PM Last edited by michela1390 : 20th Aug 2017 at 1:36 PM. Reason: New mod
Cigarette mod
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 3:36 AM
So, I can make renaming mods if you like?
So, I'm not a great modder. I haven't bothered to learn recolors or anything of the sort. But! I have been known to make a decent "rename" mod. It's pretty simple and I don't mind doing it.

I recently made a mod to change most instances of the in-game word "flirty" to... something else. I don't think I'm supposed to mention it here! :x I tried uploading it here, cause it's JUST a word, but it was denied anyway, so I'll just post it on the adult side, NBD.

but! If anyone wants me to rename something in-game, yeah, just let me know.

(Note: I don't do translations right now. :o Sorry )
Scholar
#25 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:03 AM
I am back to taking requests.

I Take Requests for
Object Recolors
Clothing Recolors
Lots

I Don't Take Requests for
Sims
Makeup
Hair Retextures
Game Mods
New Object, hair, or clothing meshes.

Please do not send me requests for things I don't take requests for. As I am learning object meshing and how to make traits/aspirations this may change in the near future and I will update the list of things I do requests for as I learn new things.
* For EA object/clothing recolors- I can only do ones for the EP/SP/GP's that I have -- I am kind of behind on buying them at the moment
* For non EA object/clothing recolors- if you want me to recolor it YOU need to have the mesh since I do not include meshes in my recolors. It also has to be something I have access to. I am not donating/subscribing/registering for any additional sites to gain access to exclusive sets.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
19th Sep 2017 at 6:09 AM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
23rd Sep 2017 at 1:00 PM
Test Subject
DELETED POST
29th Sep 2017 at 3:28 AM