Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#526 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 7:10 AM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Mar 2017 at 9:23 AM.
Melody and Anton just having a regular evening in their pajamas now that they live together.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#527 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:04 AM
Newly-weds Amaranth & Sandro

Lab Assistant
#528 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:08 AM
TJ Harper, all grown up with his husband Grant, ready to start the next generation of the Harper family!

Lab Assistant
#529 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:34 AM
Bo and Konata started out as rivals on the soccer field when they were kids. Then somewhere down the line these 'frenemies' became something more.

[teens]

[Young adults.. and still competing with each other]
Link Ninja
#530 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:48 AM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Mar 2017 at 9:23 AM.
Another set of pictures featuring my sim couple Anton Kapitha and Meoldy Hart.

Now, Anton is not a sim of many words - but he is a sim of action. That is why he planned out the perfect day at the boardwalk for Melody - the amusement park, the aquarium, the seafood dinner - all leading up to a proposal that he didn't have to ask, just the gesture itself was enough. Melody of course accepted after asking him if it was 'for real real' a few times.

Instructor
#531 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:17 PM
Some picspam of one of my favorite couples, Lucy (who can be seen in the female sims thread) and Hoenir by Astraea Nevermore. I love these two so much.

Scholar
#532 Old 6th May 2015 at 1:32 PM
Checo Ramirez was on a date with his fiancée Michelle Tse when, out of nowhere, Chastity Charlatan strolled in. I expected Chastity to make trouble immediately, but it turns out that I was underestimating her: she sat down and patiently waited while Checo danced with and kissed on Michelle and, only when the date counter had reached "dream date," then she stood up, wiggled her way over, and leaped straight into Checo's arms.

(Chastity got aspiration points for this, by the way.)

I've never seen a date meter plummet so fast! Michelle excused herself to seethe and cry until the timer ran down, while Checo turned his focus to Chastity. Talk about a dream date

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#533 Old 18th May 2015 at 4:31 AM

Priya and Sanjay discovering that they're not exactly asexual, and that their arranged marriage to please the families back home has kind of worked out...
Field Researcher
#534 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:53 AM
From Sparrow Cove:

A long-time couple, Knut Olafson and Sigrid Svendottír. They are Sparrow Cove's royal couple.

Their son Knut Knutson and his wife, Lura Kjölldottír.

And back to Arde:

Max Gulbaer receiving a back rub from his fifth wife, Kale...

... and his late grandson Edo Maxom with his then-betrothed-later-wife, Hura. Edo Maxom died in The War of The Tyrant which began from the uprising movement against Asgar I The Conquerer, who asassinated the beloved King Tremus I and his wife, Queen Amna and their four children.
Scholar
#535 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:22 PM

Lee Haggerty tried to look politely down as Gretchen stepped over him into the tub. He couldn't get over the fact that he was the first among the three half-brothers who were infatuated with her to see her naked -- even if it was just because she was willing to share his bath.

And that was, in fact, the clincher. The extra affection he had shown the dormie caused true love to bloom in the steamy bathroom.
(And as I took this picture, I realized how fated it looked -- look, they've got the same hair!)
Top Secret Researcher
#536 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:10 PM
I wasn't even playing them as I was playing another family on the same apartment lot and thought this was so cute. DJ Verse and wife Jasmine Rai now Jasmine Verse.

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#537 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:42 AM
Polly Tech is getting quite old now. I wanted him to farther one last child beore Jenny got too old and he died. Sadly on her last trimester she miscarried. This is the picture I took just after they conceived. It's not so bad though, Johnny has another on the way, and their youngest son Jack is becoming a teenager soon.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#538 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 10:48 PM
Herb Francis Oldie & Carole Rose Oldie - Snuggling. Too Cute.

Lab Assistant
#539 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 11:55 PM
Benson Diggs and his husband Peter (the sim Gaspar Vieira shared by Lilith-sims)

They were unsuccessful self-employed florists with three daughters living in one of the smallest houses in Strangetown. They were my favorite couple in my last game

Lab Assistant
#540 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:29 AM
Claudio and Taro, finally managing to sneak in some private time away from the ever present eyes of Taro's dad, Calvin:

I really love these two ^^
Mad Poster
#541 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 8:58 AM
Beauty and The Beast

And the first of their many children, Browen

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#542 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:07 PM
Gwenda & Kit

Ursula & Everett

Everett's younger brother, Dermott (red-haired) & Tate
Lab Assistant
#543 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:22 PM
Alexandra Faye and Harry Eastham from my Sims 2 series on Youtube and Darcy and Cameron, also from a Sims 2 Series on Youtube made by me.
Screenshots
Attached Images

:)
Theorist
#544 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 6:54 AM
Meet Dandy Handyman and his roomie, Fancy Flo Snookums. They were hired to test out empty houses, do repairs and decorate them. So far they're doing a pretty good job. Eventually they may work their way up the ladder to check beds for any sprung springs.

I've seen a lot of mentions about seeing what a couples kids could look like, never knew what you people were talking about until tonight. I tested it out and the only screenshots that didn't have their heads cut off were toddler and child. She looks rather cute I think.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
#545 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:15 PM
Two young adult sweethearts: Emma Lee and Henry. Henry's a big nerd, so Emma Lee's free spirit is just what he needs. As timid as he may be, Emma Lee finds him incredibly endearing.

Though Henry does have some concerns regarding her health...

Forum Resident
#546 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 4:43 AM Last edited by AmandieLove : 12th Jul 2015 at 9:51 PM.
@Dipuine I love your two handymen! They're so quirky they're cute! And I love love love that baby! It got the best of each parent.

@WaffleFriez57 I love your couple! They're so cute!

My legacy founder, Seth, got engaged (and married a sim hour later) to Mama Mayfield.

I have more pics but I don't know if I am allowed to post more than 4 pics per thread and I don't want to be the bane of the mod's existence today. So I will link the other four pics and hope you can get to them (they're on mod your panties)

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...Engagement1.jpg
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...Engagement3.jpg
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...Engagement5.jpg
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...Engagement7.jpg

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#547 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:24 AM
As you may have seen in my other posts, my main family has two couples within the same roof(Silver and Emily are close siblings, so they're convinced enough to stay in the same houses), but miraculously they're relatively free of drama(save for when they had two toddlers). I'm considering to build a Servo, but Emily is still with only a Silver badge...

From left to right: Cooper(married to Emily, works in Science), Sylvester(Cooper and Emily's son), Miki(married to Silver, works in Arts), Eve(Silver and Pollination Technician #84's daughter), Moonshine(stray cat adopted by Cooper), Emily(works in Medicine), and Silver(works in Gaming).

This is an old picture, however, and Eve is still a toddler in it. Here's how she looks now:

Link Ninja
#548 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:04 AM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Mar 2017 at 9:19 AM.
Some wedding and subsequential honeymoon pics of Anton and Melody Kapitha.
Previous Posts of this couple:
Living together
Engagement

The wedding was a success and Anton booked a bed and breakfast in Three Lakes for their honeymoon. He's never been to the mountains before, but Melody's family went camping there every summer so he knows she'll love it.

Kisses tickle. That's why she's laughing.

Anton shoved cake in her mouth and for once she stopped talking.

So this is more romantic than camping except that Anton went ahead and ordered breakfast while Mel was still sleeping

She's seen the wood stump and all its rings and graffiti facts what seems a hundred times but Anton hasn't so he's checking it out. Hence her bored look and him telling her it'll just be another sec and they can go log rolling and whatnot.

Lab Assistant
#549 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 3:38 AM
By far, my favorite Sims couple of all time. Please note the picture where Ophelia is farting and Johnny is cracking up about it.. That's how you know they're soulmates!
Screenshots
Instructor
#550 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 7:21 PM
These two here are Gabriel & Lynn Kemp. Gabriel is a sad adult, working at a dead end pencil pushing job while he wishes to go back to his youth. Lynn holds her past close to her heart as well, but, unlike Gabriel, she doesn't make much of a scene about it. As in love with each other they may be, they've both had their own affairs; Gabriel with a call-girl in my mini Quebec, and Lynn with a mutual friend of theirs (you might get to see him at some point here with his own wife once I take enough pics.)

Here they are at their wedding

... They certainly did not waste any time!

Page 22 of 36