Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#551 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:29 PM

Alberta Granville-Carver (born in game) and Aimé Boyer (NPC hobbie leader)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#552 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:54 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 17th Oct 2017 at 3:04 PM.
Aliens need love too

Zlatan and Sky

Zodiac and Mic
Field Researcher
#553 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:49 AM
Reed & Rosetta

Lab Assistant
#554 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:04 PM
I missed their impromptu wedding at the park, but I tried to snap some pics when they got home. This was my first time toying with poseboxes and it was completely annoying and took me way too long but oh well. This was my best shot! Newlyweds Lynn and Nomi Chai! (Lynn is actually a tweaked Marvelann alien sim. I just altered the eyes so they weren't at such a severe upward slant-she was, after all, made into a human. And Nomi is a slyndsey sim!)

Test Subject
#555 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:23 PM
One of my best shots of a couple must be this one. I don't take photos of couples very often haha.
Screenshots

Simmers Never Sleep.
Lab Assistant
#556 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:36 PM
So, Tumbleton's Blind Date Challenge is kinda fun!

Samantha Kinde and Emmett Strong get a bit carried away for a "see ya honey I'm off to work!" kiss! But that's never a bad thing.

Later, Samantha photobombs her hubby's selfie

Elsewhere, Penny Weiss and Lilith's Maggie (Maggie tealeaf in my game. I don't know where Tealeaf came from. She was green. And I was drinking tea) crash their mutual friends' spontaneous park wedding! They're not quite in a relationship yet, but are definitely tiptoeing around it. They slow danced with each other after the new brides' happy 'I do's!' I thought Penny's expressions were incredibly adorable and I'm obsessed with her face right now so: (in case anyone wonders, I did tweak her slightly. I gave her eyebrows. And widened her jaw just enough to stop her mouth glitching with certain expressions)

Mad Poster
#557 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 9:16 PM
Almeric (olr Aldric? They've only recently made their way into my game and I forget) Davis and Georgia Newson, who will be following him into uni in the next rotation or so.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#558 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 1:57 AM
Newlyweds Malcolm Landgraab and Jodie Larson-Landgraab - they are getting on pretty well thus far (first rotation of their home). Malcolm is busy as ever with work, but not so much so that he doesn't leave enough time to spend with Jodie...who is currently working on her first novel.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#559 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 8:42 AM
Daniel posing for a portrait with his 3rd (and hopefully, no definitely, final) wife, Kajsa.

Inventor
#560 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 3:53 AM
For das shippers. You know who you are.

Theorist
#561 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 1:40 AM
Viktor & Tina spending their quality time hugging on the couch:

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Link Ninja
#562 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 6:03 AM
Default Salvatore & Seychelle
Salvatore is my Mr. February ' and Seychelle is the mysterious woman in red. This couple recently had natural twins and moved back in with her parents since their family outgrew their downtown apartment, but I've enjoyed watching them together. They have known each other since they were kids but really didn't get romantic with each other until University.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#563 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:36 PM
Although Zak still loves his wife, Sue, he wonders if she has any inkling that he's been flirting with the next door neighbour.

Theorist
#564 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 2:51 AM
Aged back to adults Herbert and Faith Goodie.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#565 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 3:40 AM
My Sims Xavior and Candy enjoying the love tub.
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Theorist
#566 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 2:02 AM
Gilbert Jacquet and his girlfriend Melody Tinker are the sweetest couple. These two really enjoy spending time with one another (that cannot be said for some of the couples in their neighborhood ).

Instructor
#567 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:46 AM
Ajay and Lola Loner spend some time relaxing outside in their pjs and talking about their incoming baby. Shortly after this picture was taken Lola gave birth to a little green baby girl, Cassiopeia

Link Ninja
#568 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 6:42 AM Last edited by Charmful : 17th Mar 2017 at 5:21 PM.
While visiting home for the holidays , the Cosgrove kids brought along their significant others. Fun fact: the Cosgrove Kids are now all romantically involved with Calhoun Kids. It was kind of hard not to fall in love with each other when their parents are as thick as thieves and may or may not have been plotting to get their children hooked up before they were born.

Jimmy Calhoun and Mira Cosgrove, both the eldest of their respected families were the last to get together but the first to get engaged , after resisting years of hints from their mothers that they already 'hung out too much' anyway and 'should just get married'. Jimmy found some mistletoe and took full advantage of it.

Melinda Cosgrove and Marty Calhoun were the first of the siblings to get attracted to each other after puberty, dated throughout high school and can't keep their hands off each other . Marty proposed to Melinda at this holiday party and she enthusiastically accepted. They had always talked about getting married and Marty was even her pretend husband when they played house when they were kids, but she was surprised he did it in front of their families!

Marshall accepted his fate eventually and asked Charlotte out when they were teens. She was nice, pretty, and someone he considered a friend. She always had a crush on him and they went on a few dates in high school, as well as a few in his hot tub. . Since he was older, he went to Uni before her and she dated other guys which made him realize just how much he missed her, and he appreciates her a whole lot more now that she's in Uni too.

Charlotte has a twin named Charlie but he's out of luck since there aren't any more Cosgrove Offspring to hook up with. But he's okay with that. He's found some love with Amelia Wellington, a fellow twin and stargazing enthusiast.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#569 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 10:57 PM
Martha Goth and Philip Capp have been best friends since they were very young. They met at one of the Tricou rich family parties. Martha is the daughter of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente, though was raised by Cassandra after Mortimer passed away as Dina had remarried. Philip Capp never knew his father, Romeo Monty, though his mother Juliette had an arranged marriage to Orion Tricou just before he was born.
On Martha's birthday, she asked Phillip out on a date - they had their first kiss and instantly fell in love (causing an instant dream date)

Herb and Coral Oldie. Herb died a few rotations before Coral. It was really sad, the rotation before her death, she gave away her 2 cats (Charles went to Lilith, Eaf went to Geoff & Coraline (Mary-Sue and Daniel's 3rd and 4th child)) and her puppy Freddy was given to Angela's daughter Bea. Charles ended up running away though

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#570 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 4:25 AM
These guys... just... aww... I can't wait for her to pop so I can take some family pics...
Screenshots

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Scholar
#571 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
Ajay and Lola Loner spend some time relaxing outside in their pjs and talking about their incoming baby. Shortly after this picture was taken Lola gave birth to a little green baby girl, Cassiopeia

I may have paired these together at some point lol

Mortimer Goth and his wife Violet (Bloo) Goth

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#572 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 10:26 PM

Fred's an uncontrollable (ISBI Sim), and ages a lot faster than his wife, but they still have eyes only for each other.
Instructor
#573 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 6:43 AM
Riverblossom Hill's Alexandra (right) and Cleo (left) got a Life is Strangish makeover and just got married

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Scholar
#574 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 12:35 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 8th Nov 2015 at 12:32 PM.

Alice and Ben. I feel a bit bad for the stuff I've had these two go through, so I thought that they deserved a bit of happiness. Alice is Lora and Fred's daughter.

Ethan and Adana. She is meant to be an adult character - probably close to 100 years old - she's just very short.

Jacob gets around.
Test Subject
#575 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 12:10 AM
Hi there, they are my favourite couple in my game; Adam and Ashlee, from teen - young adult and now

Page 23 of 36