Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#926 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:49 AM
So this is Daisy's and Jason's natural born baby. Sooo, either Rose was dark skinned or I had a glitch...oh well. I like it

Her name is Iris.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Inventor
#927 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 10:31 AM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 11th Feb 2016 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Wolfgang Puck approves of this edit.
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
I made a new Sim, one whom I hope to start a nicely sized legacy with! Her name is Nadia Osmirasis, and she aspires to become a chef someday!

Sadly, she blew nearly all of her budget on a kitchen. Although it sure looks cute, she's feeling a bit sore now having to sleep on a cheap mattress.

I like that kitchen! The seating's a bit small, but the kitchen itself is outfitted well with a good layout and a cozy "suburban socialite" feel to it.

Have you considered adding some of those racks of china plates from the Decorative wall objects? They add Cuisine enthusiasm when your Sims View them!

So DezzyBoo! Know which pic intrigues me the most? Your new avatar. Tell us about it!
Mad Poster
#928 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
So this is Daisy's and Jason's natural born baby. Sooo, either Rose was dark skinned or I had a glitch...oh well. I like it

It's not a glitch. Rose and Daisy both have the darkest skin tone. You can see it if you ever decide to cure them of Plantsimism. That's why my Rose looks so dark - the Plantsim overlay that I use is transparent enough to show the skin tone underneath and the skintones I use are a bit darker than the Maxis default ones.

I don't think my game likes the combination though - when my Daisy aged into adult, her face disappeared! I tried several methods to fix it, but finally had to use hacks to cure her and turn her back into a Plantsim. Maybe spores born in the game with those skins will do better.

Iris should be pretty when she grows up. Rose and Jason make pretty kids.
(These pictures are from a test account, not my regular game. I sometimes run breeding experiments like this when waiting for web pages to load.)

Rose's daughter with Jason (left) and Rose, cured of Plantsimism (right).

I turned Jason into a Plantsim out of curiosity and his spore daughter looks a little ... unusual? Maybe there's a Keebler Elf in her family tree or something.
Screenshots
Scholar
#929 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pizzatron-9000
So DezzyBoo! Know which pic intrigues me the most? Your new avatar. Tell us about it!

Changed it again She wasn't mine. Found her on Google and I felt bad it wasn't one of my own pics. So I changed it to this guy. Yes, it is a guy. Don't know his name. He is an NPC...Bartender I believe. I have no idea what town he is in. The mystery abounds.

There is something about this guy...He has custom skin and eyes and is just...oddly beautiful. I've kept this pic for a long while. He is mesmerizing to look at, imo. So I think I shall keep him. Prissa's weird face was just too strange for me and I got tired of looking at it. She's a pretty girl and I shouldn't be showing an ugly pic of her all over the internet

@RoxEllen1965 ah, that makes sense. Awesome! I will make Rose have two more since she wants 3 kids to graduate college.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#930 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 9:42 PM
@Pizzatron-9000 What a great idea! I had no clue about how those China plates did such a thing! Thanks for the idea. (:

Check out my building creations!
Inventor
#931 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
@Pizzatron-9000 What a great idea! I had no clue about how those China plates did such a thing! Thanks for the idea. (:

You're welcome. I have a written list of the names of various Hobby-friendly objects written down here somewhere, which I've used in building my hobby dorms...things like "Werewolf movie stand-up = Film & Lit," "Wilted Love = Nature," "My Sims statue = Games," "Cricket bats = Sports" and so on. It's all pretty unbalanced, of course; when in doubt, it's pretty safe to assume that the object in question boosts Arts & Crafts.
Theorist
#932 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 12:45 AM
Most of the time I love when the game throws me a curve ball - shortly after I created this family and moved them into a new home (in a new sub-hood) the mom died. So, now the dad is left to raise three children. The twins don't get along and they both keep opting to tease the toddler. Yeah, this household is going to be a challenge.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#933 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM
This dog will get sick with the ammount of snow he's eating. And no, there are no flower beds in my lot.

Aww, they go to work together!

Lab Assistant
#934 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 11:18 PM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#935 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 12:16 AM
Still no pic?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#936 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 7:00 PM
Liam recently went on vacation to Simwai'i with his family. He checked out the nightlife scene and went to a party on the beach.

Theorist
#937 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 8:26 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 19th Feb 2016 at 11:22 PM.
I know you miss her guys. I know. Kao and Kiko still can't help but think about their mom. Seeing the kids sob at random moments is the worst though.

Their dad is doing the best he can to make a bad situation somewhat better.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#939 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:53 AM
Forum Resident
#940 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert

Keep at it, I didn't find easy either. Did my first post using fliker yesterday.
Lab Assistant
#941 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 4:01 AM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#942 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:06 AM
Those pictures are coming out so small on my screen I can't really see them. Besides, you want to post the picture here not just a link.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#943 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:56 AM
Do you realllyyy have to be in the tub right now? So annoying.
Screenshots
Theorist
#944 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 11:22 PM
Scholar
#945 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 7:26 PM

This is what hospitality workers and servants and ex-servants of the rich do on their time off -- play cards, discuss their respective hours, and argue about whether Cleo Shikibu's new album is art or rubbish. It's a disappointment that she herself doesn't feel the need for servants, as it gives no opportunity to spy on her.

Not Hermia! Benedick Monty thought desperately that night, aghast at who was daring to intrude on his cousin's wedding. Not Hermia Capp! Ahead of him, Lucy Burb wisely kept her composure, not showing how excited she was by Hermia's proclamations of impending doom and demands for the police.

When the doom came moments after the vows were said, Benedick hoped he could keep to a role that would not make him look bad. Romeo was sobbing in his new sister-in-law's arms; Marla seemed to be the calmest person around at the moment. Benedick would have loved tears, but he couldn't cry. He couldn't be a disgrace to the family. Monty men were supposed to leave tears to the women -- revenge was their only option. Unwilling do do anything dramatic and unwise, Benedick could only hold a frozen face as he watched Mercutio's yellow wolf's eyes glaze and roll up in their sockets, and tried to ignore the excited gleam in Lucy's eyes as she bore witness to another Monty death.
Forum Resident
#946 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:38 PM
Just because you're dressed like an animal doesn't mean you have to eat like one!
Theorist
#947 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:55 AM

from left to right: Marie-France Santerre, Harpa Merle, Vixente Granville-Carver and Bruno London (all are playable).
I sent Marie-France to the community center since I had flickering issues with her lot.
It seems that sims can do Baked Alaska contest instead of a common cooking contest.

and the winner is

Test Subject
#948 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:50 PM
My Legacy House in Pleasantview without any cc front

and backside

some rooms

Paintings just easel paintings not cc
Test Subject
#949 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:11 PM

And yes, she's the REAL Bella.
Lab Assistant
#950 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 3:20 AM
I love these group, balloon and snowball fights. They are so fun to watch!
Screenshots
Page 38 of 121