Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#776 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
The one on the front page is out of date. this here is the updated slider script: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644

and here is the updated version of Simmythesims's height slider (In game).
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...25#startcomment

Click on the spoiler to see.

Feet slider version (CAS). Both sliders are compatible with each other,

For now I use the following combination of files:

Height Slider Head Fix.zip by WaterPearl #738
Slider Scripts.zip by Ash77 #392
CmarNYC's feet height slider by CMARnyc, modified by Manderz0630 #726

I can use both CAS and console settings. The head fix by WaterPearl I think is the best so far.
Advertisement
Instructor
#777 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
The head fix by WaterPearl I think is the best so far.

I tried the head fix one and I like it because sims can hold objects correctly. But, their heads are tiny with that version of the slider..
Instructor
#778 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 3rd Jun 2018 at 5:12 AM.
I edited all three of sliders: Tall Head Fix from WaterPearl: # Post , the Short slider (re-edited from my edit version) , and the CAS one. The CAS one you can make sims taller and make sims short (Re-short previece shorten sims). The tall slider head fix - previously tall sims' heads were small when sized to tall they should now have normal size heads to fit their height.

Click on the spoiler to see photos of two height adjusted sims.

Edit - Good news everyone! I just learned that tall sims don't float when sitting down. They sit correctly. !
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Short slider - Height Slider Tall Head Fix - Cmar CAS Slider Feet.7z (1.1 KB, 2119 downloads) - View custom content
Description: The three files are zipped together. Please replace them with these ones
Test Subject
#779 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 1:48 PM
Anyone knows about this mod still working now? :'(
Test Subject
#780 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:27 AM
What a disaster...why make a mod and then not update it?
Mad Poster
#781 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by merdersupernova
What a disaster...why make a mod and then not update it?

It's been updated several times by other creators in this very thread.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#782 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beegomez
Anyone knows about this mod still working now? :'(

Manderz0630 posted the post above yours the third of june. What have changed since then?
Instructor
#783 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 10:32 PM
@Beegomez The post above yours are the edited working sliders.#post779. You'll also going to need the slider script for the in game version. which you can get right here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644
Field Researcher
#784 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 5:26 AM
this mod still works, and beautifully, too. Just a general FYI for those wondering.
Test Subject
#785 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 1:47 PM
@Beegomez The post above yours are the edited working sliders.#post779. You'll also going to need the slider script for the in game version. which you can get right here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644

I'm sorry, I tested and did not realize functionality under the toddlers. Should I have been clear in the previous comment, I really forgot to mention this... rephrasing the question, "does anyone know if this still works for toddlers?" I thought about it and forgot to write "toddlers" HAHA >c< sadly.
Instructor
#786 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 15th Jun 2018 at 11:29 PM.
I'm working on one for children and then I'll start working on one for toddlers. They'll both have their own feet CAS slider.

The tall one is the default normal height.
The short slider for children is a work in progress. This is how a child sim looks when they have their height adjected short -100.

Edit: After I get the legs right I'll tackle the arms and than I'll start working on a toddler version.

Anther Edit: Update on the legs - Child sims look weird when going up stairs. They look pretty normal when going down. But, there is a floating issue when going down (Please note that thighs and calves have been shorten).
Lab Assistant
#787 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:16 PM
I was wondering how likely it is that the sliders will break after the Seasons patch?

Also, I am using the same sliders noted in post #777 by Morphar. Should I be updating or is that just another option because the ones I'm using seem to work fine for me for both toddlers and children. Above 0 they do sort of float a little but I just tip the camera up a bit before taking screenshots. I'm using sliders for a whole neighborhood and other than having to do a little creative camera-work with the kissing sims everything seems okay. The arms look a bit weird on my pre-teens but that's the only real issue that I can't fix with camera angles.

Sims Blog: Stormy Dayz Gamez
Test Subject
#788 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:19 PM
Are these updating and working for the latest seasons patch?
Lab Assistant
#789 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gatamala85
Are these updating and working for the latest seasons patch?

For me is working fine!
Test Subject
#790 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:55 AM
Okay. At this very moment. Which files should be installed in my game for this to work properly (including growth if it still works) and can someone PLEASE make an actual mod download page and stop updating it on this forum?? Would make things 1000% easier. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#791 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:12 PM
I'm not sure which versions you need anymore since I gave up trying to use these quite a while ago but I do kow that the Growth module doesn't function anymore. It needs someone who understands python coding to be able to update it.

Alteranitvely, you could download the slider made by Luumia over on tumblr. You drag a Sim up and down in height in CAS by pulling on their neck. There are also four preset heights you can use by picking them in the body presets tab in CAS. They do only work for Teens and upward though. So no use for Children or Toddlers.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#792 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
It's been updated several times by other creators in this very thread.

Fine...but there's like thousands of links on each page, and I'm not sure which link is the one that I should use.
Test Subject
#793 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:37 PM
I'm working on one for children and then I'll start working on one for toddlers. They'll both have their own feet CAS slider.

The short slider for children is a work in progress. This is how a child sim looks when they have their height adjected short -100.

Edit: After I get the legs right I'll tackle the arms and than I'll start working on a toddler version.

Anther Edit: Update on the legs - Child sims look weird when going up stairs. They look pretty normal when going down. But, there is a floating issue when going down (Please note that thighs and calves have been shorten).

THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
#794 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:45 PM
for me, the mod works with

-cmar_HeightSlider in CAS Feet
-Slider Scripts
-Height Slider Short
-Height Slider tall

as for which... you should probably just take your pick and try out different ones. They work slightly differently. I'll come back and link to the ones I use after I find them.
Test Subject
#795 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:00 PM

oh, please make downloads for toddlers and kids, it's essential to my story.
Test Subject
#796 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:22 AM

OHHHHHHHHHH YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#797 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
for me, the mod works with

-Slider Scripts
-Height Slider Short
-Height Slider tall

as for which... you should probably just take your pick and try out different ones. They work slightly differently. I'll come back and link to the ones I use after I find them.

This still makes shorter kids and teens tho too? I just took the growth slider out lol. I currently have:
-Hand Slider (doesnt work)
-Neck Slider (doesnt work)
-Bulge Slider (doesnt work)
-Height Slider Tall
-Height Slider Short
-Height Slider and Shorter Teens!1.97
-heightslider151teens
-Slider Scripts

Which ones do I need??
Test Subject
#798 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 9:56 PM

I'm really, really looking forward to having those sliders you're doing.
Instructor
#799 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 4:59 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 6th Jul 2018 at 5:32 AM.
Here's the child slider. (in-game) It's not finish someone can edit it if they want. Please make sure the other short slider (one for adults) is not flagged for children sims or the two won't work together

Please see spoiler on how to do that if you don't know.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Height Slider Short Children Sims.7z (471 Bytes, 469 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#800 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 6:05 AM
Here's two photos of a toddler at the height -50 and height -100. The legs look normal at -50 and a little far apart at the height of -100 and if I mess with the legs any more it'll make them look weird at another short height. The arms I'm not sure about.

For the child slider please see Post 800.
Screenshots
Page 32 of 44