Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:54 AM
Default Harry Potter Stuff Pack
Hi guys.
There was stuff pack created by Brittpinkiesim called Harry Potter stuff pack. (the one with items, not traits) which I am really excited about but I cannot find it anywhere on the Internet (link is dead, youtubers don't have files anymore)
Is there anyone here who still have it and could share this files or send info where to find them.?
Appreciate xo
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 8:38 PM
I went googling since I thought I'd just recently downloaded some of her stuff, and though it seems her site has been broken for a while (and weirdly isn't working with the wayback machine), I found this simfileshare link . I don't know who uploaded the stuff or if they had permission, but I downloaded Hogwarts Stuff Part 1 and it seemed legit. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feverfew
I went googling since I thought I'd just recently downloaded some of her stuff, and though it seems her site has been broken for a while (and weirdly isn't working with the wayback machine), I found this simfileshare link . I don't know who uploaded the stuff or if they had permission, but I downloaded Hogwarts Stuff Part 1 and it seemed legit. Hope this helps!

You are amazing. Thanks a lot for help. Will check it today. xoxo
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 9:21 AM
Thank you. That link shoud put in few other places too, because it's not easy to find if you don't know where to look first.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 10:43 AM
The link to the "BrittPinkieSimsHogwartsStuffOver100ConversionsPart3.zip" appears to be broken.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 5:02 PM
You can look at my shared folders in my signature. I had accidentally deleted BPS folder, so I had to re-upload everything. The event/career mods are updated by Rex, but the rest of the mods, minus bowling alley and the rollercoaster set (pose set I never used) are there. As far as I know the sleepover event didn't need updating, so that is in my folder as well. Run the objects through batch fix (sims4studio) first.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 6:03 PM
Default Harry Potter Mod link broken - Pls help
Quote: Originally posted by feverfew

This link also doesn't work - so sad
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
This link also doesn't work - so sad

https://www.mediafire.com/file/39js...er+Mod+Pack.rar this link should work for you. it's posted by the original creator and I just downloaded from it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 9:56 PM
Default Brittpinkiesims Mods
Quote: Originally posted by AfroMoonPrincess
https://www.mediafire.com/file/39js...er+Mod+Pack.rar this link should work for you. it's posted by the original creator and I just downloaded from it.

You can find Brittpinkiesims Mods fixed by Rex on this link:
https://591760675.wixsite.com/rexsi...s-mods-reviving