Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 10:19 PM
Default WCIF/MOD Request: Eat Leftovers
I think the title just about sums this up. Does anyone know of a mod that would give me a clickable interaction on the fridge to eat leftovers, without me having to open the fridge and select "Grab Serving" each time I want them to eat something that is already in there? I know queuing up the Hunger motive with the quick button will often make them get leftovers, but I'd love to have a guaranteed interaction.

Any takers? Does this already exist? If I could make it myself I would but I have tried and failed miserably to figure out modding for TS4, which makes me sad since I always made my own tuning mods in TS3.

Thanks for your time.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2016 at 6:56 AM
Same, would like to know if tthere is a mod.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th May 2016 at 7:38 AM Last edited by amc462000 : 17th May 2016 at 9:33 PM.
it is possible to quickly have them eat leftovers without touching the fridge. They consistently go for leftovers only (until there are none left). Hover on the pictures. it is not as fast as a mod but i could not find one.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:11 PM
I had leftovers in the refrigerator, and clicked on the hunger icon for the sim to eat, but he cooked anyhow. I don't see a mod presently, so this is a request.