Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welfare for Sims (Status Update!)

by Spintherism Posted 7th Dec 2017 at 12:24 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2018 at 5:40 AM by Spintherism

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 9:22 AM
What a great idea! I always wanted a factory career or something low paying for those "left behind" sims, but until now there was nothing. I have just the family that needs this, and I have families in public housing where this would also be perfect. Thank you so much for creating and sharing.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
The GOP disapproves of this Mod
Can we keep politics out of this. I, one of the GOP, think this is a great idea for a MOD.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:21 PM
I have all the packs and it doesn't show up. Can it be made for Cats and Dogs?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:46 PM
this will be perfect for my older sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:14 AM
its not showing up in my game Idk y I placed it in my mod folder..
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:01 AM
Hey there... First: I think this is a wonderful mod! But I have the same problem. I have cats and dogs and it doesn't show up for my sims...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 6:42 AM
This would be so perfect! Please update for the C&D expansion!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:14 AM
Hi, I have a problem with this mod, it shows me all blank, without any details, please fix it, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 3:27 PM
This is great! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:08 PM
it seems like a great mod. id love to use it. Hopefully Cats and dogs update in the future so i can use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 6:30 PM
Excellent! This works for some of my storylines!
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:19 PM
There's only text for English sims 4 players added to the file. If you play another language it will show blank dialogue. I've made a package with Dutch translation and also added English text for all other languages. The file can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HT...iew?usp=sharing. Just put the file in the same folder where your welfare mod is.

Edit: Forgot to say that this is a great mod :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:58 AM
Awesome I love this! Currently playing as a family with not enough money so this is perfect! Can't wait for you to update this like you say you would!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 7:35 PM
Keep up the great work. Thank you!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:52 AM
Oh my gosh, so true.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spintherism
It may not be, i'll have to update and check it out. It modifies some things that EA might not like me to modify (such as hiding the jobs menu). It's very possible that it was broken.

Also, just to verify that you are looking in "Careers" and going all the way to the bottom, signing up, and that's all you'll see aside from the weekly prompt you'll get to go get the check.

Yep, not showing at all.

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:02 AM
I love this mod! It's perfect for challenges or just for more realistic storytelling. (After all, our Sims can't *all* become astronauts and presidents, now can they :P)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:21 PM
Hi, I have a problem with this mod, it is empty, it is completely blank
Field Researcher
#44 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 1:49 PM
I have all GPs, SPs, and EPs including Cats & Dogs and this works in my game. It has been a perfect addition to my current family, thank you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:11 PM
I love the idea of this mod, but for some reason it doesn't show up in my game. Do we have to have all the gp, sp, and ep's for it to work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 4:08 PM
I cant figure out y its not showing up I have every sims 4 game but I still cant figure out y please I NEED THIS MOD ....
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:40 AM
So I wanted to try out this mod but this was happening:

Everyone else is having issues also so maybe it needs to be updated??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 6:36 PM
I think this is a great idea. But, I have the welfare mod in my game, but it's not showing up at all. I have removed all other mods to see if it would work and it still isn't working. Is there a fix for this problem? I see that others are having the same problem too. Also, where did you find a 10x10 lot? The smallest lots in the game are 20x15.
Scholar
#49 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imJustMexoxo
So I wanted to try out this mod but this was happening:

Everyone else is having issues also so maybe it needs to be updated??

I would say that if you are on welfare, there is no job performance, so the rating would seem to be correct. After all, there is no "advancement" on welfare. The mod is probably working as intended. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in my game either.
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 4:08 PM
I was wondering if you could make this work with all the expansions as i tried to use this mod but it wouldn't work which was quite sad
Page 2 of 4