Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack Skellington and Sally Ragdoll

by Nova L Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Test Subject
#176 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:50 PM
my girlfriend is forcing me to thank you for these, her being a die hard nightmare befor christmas fan, lol but really good work, keep it up
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 9:44 AM
Oh My Gosh!!!
I love the nightmare before xmas!!!! my bedroom has a MASIVE poster and painting on the wall complet with Jack,Sally,Lock,Shock and Barrel. THANKS FOR JACK AND SALLY!!!! THERE SOOOOO REAL!!! SALLY IS SALLY AND JACK IS JACK!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!! SALLY ROCKS!!!my brothers and i watched it and when jack and sally kissed my brother matt said:THAT IS SOOO GROSS!!! my brother alex said:THAT IS SO ROMANTIC!!!! and i said:Uhh,..THAT IS SOO WERID????!!! :moose:

Sophie 96
Test Subject
#178 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:47 AM
when i downloaded them....where did they go??? Where can i find them on my game?
Field Researcher
#179 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:18 PM
Great! I Love The Nightmare Before Christmas :D
Thanks a whole pile of pumpkins!!!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#180 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:58 PM
Oh my gosh! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! 5star rating, and thanksss!
Test Subject
#181 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:04 PM
ooo thank you .. i've been searhing a while for these 2 :-))
Field Researcher
#182 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by songaboutlove85
when i downloaded them....where did they go??? Where can i find them on my game?

When you create a sim, go to the 1. screen, where you enter the name, skincolor and so, there should be a Premade Sims butoon (something like that), there you should be able to find them.

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#183 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:06 AM
Default Jack's neck problem
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
Yikes~ :O It looks like the skin is missing. I never seen that happening before so I'm not quite sure why it's doing that. :/

I'm going to re-work the Jack sim after I finish my Wonka sim. I think I can find a way to replace the face mesh (reason why I can't change the neck mesh) into a skeletal neck. :3

I love your Jack & Sally.
When will you fix Jack's neck?
I really want to play him.
For me, Jack's neck is still blinking. (Skin is missing.)
Please update this sim. Then I will be great happy.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#184 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:07 PM
It looks great TY
Test Subject
#185 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:47 AM
those are amazing!
Field Researcher
#186 Old 14th May 2006 at 12:14 PM
WOW! These are superb! I love the songs in the film - the Corpse Bride ones are pretty cool too, though. My sister will love these, thanks ever so much!

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:20 PM
Freakin awesome!!! I love the NBC! Thanks for sharing! ^___^
Test Subject
#188 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:40 PM
yay, thank you
Test Subject
#189 Old 22nd May 2006 at 11:01 AM
so nice~~~~thank you.
Test Subject
#190 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:00 PM
they bloody rock!! you are a genius!! kudos! kudos!

so lush!

K
xox
Test Subject
#191 Old 27th May 2006 at 9:50 AM
Oh! I love Jack!
Thank you ! It's So Cool!
Instructor
#192 Old 30th May 2006 at 11:10 PM
Wow, I like it !!!
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie96
I love the nightmare before xmas!!!! my bedroom has a MASIVE poster and painting on the wall complet with Jack,Sally,Lock,Shock and Barrel. THANKS FOR JACK AND SALLY!!!! THERE SOOOOO REAL!!! SALLY IS SALLY AND JACK IS JACK!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!! SALLY ROCKS!!!my brothers and i watched it and when jack and sally kissed my brother matt said:THAT IS SOOO GROSS!!! my brother alex said:THAT IS SO ROMANTIC!!!! and i said:Uhh,..THAT IS SOO WERID????!!! :moose:

Sophie 96
Ok so this was me, BUT HELP! jack is know were to be seen! EEEEEEEEKKK! Please say u have the aterdod! OH MY GOD! POOR JACK! HE CAN NOT SEE HIS DARLING SALLY!!!
Test Subject
#194 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:15 AM
These are so great! Thank you for making them. The neck on Jack used to blink a purple color. I installed a video card recently (before I didn't have one at all) and it no longer blinks and works fine now =)
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:07 AM
Nightmare Before Christmas is an awesome movie! You did such a fantastic job making Jack and Sally!
Test Subject
#196 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM
Default Man.
Jack is Pimp. I was never fond of Sally though. She annoyed me and so didnt deserve Jack. (Golddiggers?)

Thank you!
Test Subject
#197 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:45 AM
I would like to point something out. If you don't like something, don't take the time to moan and complain about it. MOVE ON!
These are awesome. I couldn't make anything any better, so I'm not going to complain about an awesome download. Please don't let people stop you from making stuff. A LOT of people do appreciate it. :-)
Test Subject
#198 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:36 AM
LOVE!

Magnificent!
Test Subject
#199 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:31 PM
sdjflksadjf There are no words to describe how awesome these are.

You are made of win and awesome.
Test Subject
#200 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:05 PM
Default Great job!
I love this movie, you did a really good job on making them!
Page 8 of 11