Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:01 PM
Default Can't sign up for sims asylum..
Hey there!

Has anyone had any troubles with signing up for Sims Asylum? I'd like to register since I cannot download or see anything without a membership, but I just don't receive the verification e-mail (have tried it several times). I also sent an email to them asking for help..but I haven't received any answer whatsoever. Does anyone know who I can contact in order to make this happen?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:49 PM
Does this help at all?

If you have a Verizon.net, Att.com, Hotmail, Live, MSN, or Outlook.com email account you will be unable to receive emails from the Asylum. Those companies have the IP address of our host's email server blocked, so emails from that IP are never delivered. This includes your validation email.

If you use an email address from one of these companies to register here, please email me at [email protected] within 36 hours so I can validate your account for you. Unvalidated accounts are automatically deleted by the system after 48 hours, so if you do not email me your info within 36 hours, your account may not be validated before it's deleted and you will have to re-register. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it's beyond my control.

Thanks for your understanding.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:51 PM Last edited by Elynda : 27th Nov 2016 at 5:14 PM.
I had the same problem. What kind of email account do you have? I was trying to use my hotmail account, but for some reason that doesn't work, so I used my gmail account and that did work. If you have a different account, you might try that.

EDIR: Oh, Igazor got in ahead of me. But yeah, what he said.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 6:12 PM
That's it! I have a hotmail account. Thanks for all your help!!