Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:52 PM
My avatar is the Lexus emblem, representing the luxury vehicle, Lexus. I love Lexuses; my dad has had two, an '03 GS300 and now an '02 LS430. My grandparents have an '00 ES300. So, yeah, that's about it.
Dad's LS430:

*Signature Under Construction*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:10 AM
Oh snap! He parked that shit sideways AND it's clean! Getting serious now :D

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
Oh snap! He parked that shit sideways AND it's clean! Getting serious now :D

Thanks. That picture was the day after it was washed, way back in June. It hasn't been washed since, thanks to my dad's laziness.

*Signature Under Construction*
Forum Resident
#29 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:35 AM
Mine is a picture of my favorite IF-turned-real, Snuggles, in one of her "I don't even know why I put up with this" moods... she had these often.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Instructor
#30 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:58 AM
Mine is about the eternal struggle between doing something easy and doing what's right. And karma, yeah, totally.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 3:51 PM
It's Selena Gomez, and I like her, and since she's blowing bubbles it shows I'm fun and still like goofing off like I was five. :P

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 4:43 PM
I've had this avatar on this site for a very very long time. Its from the anime Noir. Mireille when she was a little girl, witnessing her family's assasination.

I like that she looks really cute and if you didn't know what she has seen it would look totally innocent.

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:29 PM
I <3 cyanide and happiness

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#34 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:58 PM
It made me laugh and I thought it was cute, so there it is. Until I find a sim expression (cause keeping with the theme of the site) more amusing this is going to stay awhile.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:35 AM
Buddy Holly! He doesn't need an explanation.
Scholar
#36 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:16 AM
Chew. I recommend it highly.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:54 AM
Mine is a .jpg a friend made me.

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Banned
#38 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:34 PM
I have an avatar too finally!
Instructor
#39 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:14 PM
My avatar is a picture of my cat, Bussbuss. Why did I pick it? Because I love her.
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:27 PM
Mine is a AIM buddy icon created by Abby Goldsmith of Lanfear that I comandeered a million years ago, and still use often. It makes me happy. *beams*
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:20 PM
.38 Special Album right her, Oh yeah, I'm a rocker.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:15 AM
Mine is a sim version of myself. It's not quite as deep and meaningful as everyone else's, but I like it
Instructor
#43 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 2:04 AM
mine was the first one I liked at a free avatar site. I like eye close ups for some reason.
Scholar
#44 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:37 AM
My cat Granger. He's a representation of me without revealing my idenity We're both lazy and just love to be loved
Inventor
#45 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 5:13 AM
Mine is a quote (probably one of my fav lines ever) from a show I love, Red vs Blue.
It actually makes a lot of sense if you know the context (but is still hilarious as hell, especially given the way that it's delivered; it starts at about 0:55 if you just want to skip to that part), and it actually makes sense applied to me, considering that I tend to have a lot of moments like that myself. Where something I say or do makes sense if you know the background/context, but, since most people don't (or I'm not able to properly explain for some reason) I end up sound like I'm a bit of a nut/a bit touched in the head.

Actually, I originally wanted my avatar to be something else, but couldn't find one, and I'm not good at making my own.
Either one of this Kate Beaton comic (specifically panel five, the "bloomers in the machine" bit), or a screenshot from another episode of Red vs Blue (the shot where Agent Washington is looking down at what the aliens have written in the sand, which is "Hyumans suck" and "Shisno" [show in-joke], with a frowning stick figure with stink lines coming off it, and an arrow pointing to Agent Washington).
Instructor
#46 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 2:45 PM
Mine is Sheva Alomar from Resident Evil 5. My friend and I played the game together a couple years ago. I love that she's a black female video game character who kicks butt.
Alchemist
#47 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 3:07 PM
Mine is nothing but a photo I've taken in a park. As it's a yellow, parched leaf, it represents Autumn. Autumn represents the death of nature, the parching of everything green. Cold, loneliness, fear. Fits the mood I've been in these days really good. :P

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:21 PM
mine is.... oh right.... well i will have an avatar in 4 posts from now and it will be this:

which is shulk - the main character of xenoblade
going to use it because i just got the game and i like using avatars from games i currently playing (although thanks to a wii technical issue i still didn't start)
also for everyone who lives in the us that's also my PAL revenge for chrono trigger and ff6 (just kidding)
Scholar
#49 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:38 PM
My avatar is a picture I drew of Alex, one of the main characters in a book series I am trying to write

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Undead Molten Llama
#50 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:38 PM
Mine is dragonflies. Because I have a weird fascination for dragonflies. So do eastern cultures, apparently. Hence, Chinese (or is it Japanese? I can't remember...)-style dragonflies.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Page 2 of 8