Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 9:47 PM
Default Immortality
Is it possible for a sim to be immortal like the Grim Reaper or to make my vampire immortal?

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 12:29 PM
no.......
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 9:50 PM
well there is the cheat "aging Off" which turns off aging and freezes your Sim at whatever age they are. That sort of works, I guess...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keekeeko
well there is the cheat "aging Off" which turns off aging and freezes your Sim at whatever age they are. That sort of works, I guess...

yes BUT they can still die, therefor not immortal
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 10:21 PM
Vasculio if you want your vampire to be immortal, download my mod. Your vampire will be immortal forever
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 3:48 AM
depends on what you mean by immortal /no aging, or ,no aging never dies// though the second one is possibly what you where looking for however ...never dying by weapons,food,ect is invincibility you can still die of thirst/hunger in immortality
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 7:26 PM
Wrong forum.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:53 AM Last edited by Travis9113239 : 29th Jun 2014 at 7:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to add additional info
You can make a vampire immortal by purchasing a litetime reward. I can't remember what its called but its not hard to find i think its 30,000 points. Oh and they can still die by starving ect but they wont burn ever again.