Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

99 Bottles of Beer

by spladoum Posted 16th Nov 2012 at 11:48 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 5:26 PM
I think that this is probably my favorite one of your pose packs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 12:15 AM
How do you put the beer in your hand? good creation though
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 3:19 PM
I was looking through my downloads as part of the 'Happy Thanks-Clicking' party, and noticed I never thanked you for this download or a ton of other poses that I grabbed one day in a big rush. I am so happy I got the reminder to come back and click that button because I LOVE THESE. I use them all the time (which I suppose says something about the character of my Sims...) Used them and the beer bottles in the Zoolie's Cantina upload I did, and the screenshots would not have been the same without these! Thanks so much. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:49 PM
That's how I felt on Christmas
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by knh330
Where do you find the bottle? I can't find it in decor or CAS.

Nevermind. I just realized I had to download the bottle Sorry for being an idiot

Where in hell do i find the drinkable??
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
It's a pose set, it's meant for photos. It's not a game mod, and there is no actual beer involved.

Spelodoum, you should probably make it very clear that its solely decorative, and not a mod that adds to the gameplay which allows you to drink in the sims. just for courtesy's sake. some of us actually want to see our sims drunk and to pass out. This mod can confuse the people who are looking for that. I have a dream...a dream where i can see my sims stumble themselves, plastered.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:51 PM
thanks spladoum - best poses ever
Space Pony
#33 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:48 AM
~Ohhhhh 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer~ IT'S SO FLIPPING FUNNY!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 9:31 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:32 PM
creative
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:37 PM
um how do I get my sims 3 get drunk?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by familyguy
um how do I get my sims 3 get drunk?

I've searched and I could only find "Drinks For Your Sims" by ani_ which is similar to the TS2 behavior. Hope this helps. Cheers!
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 12:11 PM
With bottles in the Mods folder, my game won't start. Process just dies in task manager and game can not load.

When I delete bottle files, game starts properly. I have 1.25.136 version ..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:04 PM
Reminder to myself: Do not read the description while trying to drink... Nearly spat up my soda. Gotta download this pose-pack. Thanks spladoum.
Page 2 of 2