Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:21 PM Last edited by CreepyPixelGod : 10th Jan 2016 at 10:37 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
[Solved] Sims 3 startup error?
I keep getting this error everytime sims 3 starts up, what could it be?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:30 PM
Do you use a Core mod (like Pescado's Awesomemod or Twallan's Errortrap)? I've seen that message when I accidentally put in the wrong version of Errortrap that was not the same version as the patch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Do you use a Core mod (like Pescado's Awesomemod or Twallan's Errortrap)? I've seen that message when I accidentally put in the wrong version of Errortrap that was not the same version as the patch.
I use Twallan's Errortrap, I'll check right now to see if I am using the right version.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Thanks, I ended up having to update the launcher and download the right version of Errortrap and it worked! :D