Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

'Caden' Nursery for Boy/Girl Twins

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,005 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 195,965 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Apr 2008 at 10:09 PM
Updated: 11th Apr 2008 at 7:49 PM
I forgot to mention that there is bedding included! Here's a pic:

I received a request for a nursery designed around boy and girl twins. I didn't really intend on putting it on the front burner, but when I went to play my Sims, my Sim-daughter had natural twins and surprise they were boy and girl twins..

So I bring you the nursery designed for my Sim-grandbabies, Euan and Zoe, the 'Caden' Collection.

The fabric used in this set is awesome. The patterns and colors are really vibrant, modern and yet classical in their own right.

Leave feedback! If you don't have enough to say, at least hit Thanks =D Feedback is wonderful and I check back quite often to see what people are saying about the nursery. I love to hear how it looks in your game, if you like it or hate it, and if you have any tweaks to mention. Also, I love seeing pictures of your kiddos on my items, so if you have a link, feel free to leave it - I'll check it out ^_^ Enjoy!

In this download, you will receive recolors of:
The Kinder Koddler
The Kinder Kontainer
The Sanitation Station
Tinkle Trainer 6000
Rip Co. Toy Bin

Additional Credits:
Photo Credits
Madison Baby Suite by Hopebayler

(I looked all over and can't find the links for the PJs on Zoe - if you are the creator, please leave me a note and I will edit this post accordingly to give you credit. Hair is by Raon, and the onesie on Euan is by SimSquirts @ the graveyard)