Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

More Dangerous Cow Plant

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 505 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 86,232 Views
Uploaded: 19th Feb 2006 at 6:40 PM
This is the cow plant from the EP1 career awards, but now it's buyable, and definately not safe. I have to say this in italics: This plant will eat your sims if their skills aren't high enough. Especially lazy or dirty sims.
I wasn't happy with the default ones' appetite, so I cloned him, darkened his skin ever so slightly (probably wont notice it), and made him a real predator. If you greet a sim on the sidewalk in front of your house and their skills aren't nearly maxed out, you can watch the sim walk right over to the plant and get eaten. It's almost a sure thing with ANY of the regular neighborhood sims. From what I've seen, it doesn't eat the NPC's at all (maid, gardener, repairman, etc...). Be carefull who you invite over !!!
The skin is changed although you wont see it, so the Recolour Options package is needed.
The plant costs 400 simoleons and can be found under Miscellaneous -->Miscellaneous.
Only 1 screenshot is included because there's literally no visible difference between this one and the standard one from career awards.
Happy Hunting