Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:08 PM
Its amazing, isn't it? The same people who think President Bush should have known what a completely foreign terrorist group was planning, want to claim Obama doesn't need to know what his own airplanes are doing. Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama on ABC's This Week, discussing Obamacare
What it's saying is, is that we're not going to have other people carrying your burdens for you anymore
umm...Isn't having other people carry your medical burden exactly what national health care is?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:48 PM
Ya know what I LIVED in NY at the time of 9/11 they are not overreacting, by any means. If this was going to occur I honestly thing the public should have been notified, though it happened a few years ago it will take a long time to get over this. Yes the New Yorkers have feelings, I being a fellow and native New Yorker I lived there for 25 years I saw this and had i not known what was going on from all the media cover that has been leaked would have freaked me out my parents still LIVE in NY. It is NOT overreacting, at all. You had to have been there to completely understand, what happened on 9/11 isn't something that's just going to go away over time. BUSH should have known, his father started this whole mess. But yes Obama should know what goes on with his own airplane but that doesn't mean that he does. I'm sure there are people in the white house that do things behind his back, some that don't like taking orders. Those are the ones we need to worry about in all honesty. Bush wanted to follow in daddy's shoes, Bush Sr was the one behind desert Storm. My bet is that his son wanted to follow in his footsteps and play War, and it irritates me that they took it so lightly. I think if Clinton has been elected another term it wouldn't have happened but who's to say. In my opinion it was done to get even with the Bush family.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Theorist
#28 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:27 PM
if Clinton had been elected to another term, there would have been a Constitutional crisis due to term limits...further, he would have just bombed another shampoo factory in the Sudan, just like he did when Bin Laden bombed the USS Cole...

Quote:
What it's saying is, is that we're not going to have other people carrying your burdens for you anymore
umm...Isn't having other people carry your medical burden exactly what national health care is?
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:23 PM
Let's stop worrying about old administrations and what could have happened. The issue is with the current one. What do you think is a suitable course of action for Obama surronding this? I think this deserves a public apology.
Theorist
#30 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazy_sanity
Let's stop worrying about old administrations and what could have happened. The issue is with the current one. What do you think is a suitable course of action for Obama surronding this? I think this deserves a public apology.

The problem is, you will NEVER hear Obama give a mea culpa. He is too arrogant to ever admit his administration is capable of making mistakes.

Quote:
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:54 PM
I can't believe anyone is still up in arms about this. It was a wasteful, thoughtless thing to do, no matter how much control the president had over it, and it upset (not maimed or raped or killed, for the record) a lot of people - and now it's over. The White House apologized, and most people moved on.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:56 PM
That's just the thing the last time something like this happened it DID kill people. But yeah let's move on this is ridiculous.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..

Page 2 of 2