Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:26 AM Last edited by sims4.me : 29th Jan 2014 at 11:26 AM.
Default How to Smooth Mesh Seams in MilkShape??
I have reinstalled MilkShape and am having problems with my seams not appearing correctly. I haven't had this problem in the past.

I export a .simgeom file using S3PE and then import it into MilkShape using the Q-Mesh Sims 3 GEOM Importer plugin. Every time I do this (regardless of which mesh I use) MilkShape stuffs up the seams so that they are no longer smooth! I see obvious seam lines on the skin and outfit. I've tried using the following methods to no avail:

- Milkshape's Model Cleaner
- CmarNYC's Mesh Tangent Calculator
- Cat's Normal Smoother
- Demon's Align Normal

I know many people face this problem and I know it has to be something very simple that I have forgotten to do! Any help on this would be great. Thanks in advance! :lovestruc

EDIT: I SIMPLY FORGOT TO DISABLE AUTOSMOOTH UNDER GROUPS!

I am leaving this thread in case others find it helpful. If you do, dont forgot to tap the helpful button below!
Locked thread