Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:56 AM
Well, as promised here's some toddler pics. I've spoiler'd them in case they're too large.

I will keep Roxi and I'm doubting if I should keep Ares. I didn't want any males in my brothel but I peeked at him in CAS as a YA and I think he's quite the looker. Morrigan will be moving in with her dad once she ages up to child. I'll move Ares in with his dad too if Pandora has a baby girl who's a witch and just as pretty.

And the dynamic between Lillith and Pandora was very funny when they just moved into the house. They didn't really get along well and yet they both got wishes to kiss each other so I like to say they had a love/hate relationship. xD
Now they're just friends, we can't have those sort of relationships in the house. Also I like traditional couplings more. (man/woman) The only girl in the house that occasionally would cater to a female is Trixie. And it's not common anyway, as women who seek prostitution services are by far a minority.

Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
Am I the only one that thinks she looks a little bit like Marina Diamandis from the back??

She does! But she needs dark roots though. :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:52 AM
I can never seem to be able to build a brothel with 3000 simoleons. I'll keep trying though...
Instructor
#128 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
Well, as promised here's some toddler pics. I've spoiler'd them in case they're too large.

I will keep Roxi and I'm doubting if I should keep Ares. I didn't want any males in my brothel but I peeked at him in CAS as a YA and I think he's quite the looker. Morrigan will be moving in with her dad once she ages up to child. I'll move Ares in with his dad too if Pandora has a baby girl who's a witch and just as pretty.

And the dynamic between Lillith and Pandora was very funny when they just moved into the house. They didn't really get along well and yet they both got wishes to kiss each other so I like to say they had a love/hate relationship. xD
Now they're just friends, we can't have those sort of relationships in the house. Also I like traditional couplings more. (man/woman) The only girl in the house that occasionally would cater to a female is Trixie. And it's not common anyway, as women who seek prostitution services are by far a minority.

She does! But she needs dark roots though. :P

sdsfghfdfghj They're so cute!! @__@ I really like Trixie by the way, there's something about her that I can't really put my finger on.. I've had some of my girls flirt with each other too, but I can't have that, because they'd probably be upset at seeing each other woohoo with others all the time. Babette got knocked up by a married man xD There seems to be a sufficient lack of dudes in my town, though. I think I just enjoy creating girls more, for some reason.. Maybe I'll create a batch of them just to get the brothel some business.
Test Subject
#129 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
Only comes up on home phones

My sims have the required level of kama simtra, the register as a professional option is enabled in te nraas menu, yet still the option to register as a professional isn't visible when I click a phone (both mobile phone and home phone don't work) does anyone have any idea of what I should do?
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:27 PM Last edited by Baboontje : 15th Sep 2013 at 4:37 PM.
sdsfghfdfghj They're so cute!! @__@ I really like Trixie by the way, there's something about her that I can't really put my finger on.. I've had some of my girls flirt with each other too, but I can't have that, because they'd probably be upset at seeing each other woohoo with others all the time. Babette got knocked up by a married man xD There seems to be a sufficient lack of dudes in my town, though. I think I just enjoy creating girls more, for some reason.. Maybe I'll create a batch of them just to get the brothel some business.

In which town are you playing? I'm curious. Oh and now the Genie is now also pregnant. xD Baby number four. :')
And I changed my mind about sending them off to their dads. I have Story Progression installed and I get child support for the kids, so I'm unsure to move them somewhere else, lest my girls have to pay up. ;o Guess they'll just be sent off to boarding school and I'll move them to a new home when they're YA.

Quote: Originally posted by mimamoigimy
My sims have the required level of kama simtra, the register as a professional option is enabled in te nraas menu, yet still the option to register as a professional isn't visible when I click a phone (both mobile phone and home phone don't work) does anyone have any idea of what I should do?

Twallan changed it to the computer. It no longer appears on any phone. I was looking for it too earlier so I went to his site and with a little bit of searching I found it.
Instructor
#131 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 2:47 PM
In which town are you playing? I'm curious. Oh and now the Genie is now also pregnant. xD Baby number four. :')
And I changed my mind about sending them off to their dads. I have Story Progression installed and I get child support for the kids, so I'm unsure to move them somewhere else, lest my girls have to pay up. ;o Guess they'll just be sent off to boarding school and I'll move them to a new home when they're YA.

Just old boring Sunset Valley >:/ The site won't let me register my game, so I can't download any new towns, and I'm all out of simpoints, so I can't buy any, either. I might be going into Skövde soon, though, and then I'll be buying Seasons! It'll be my first EP, so I'm pretty excited. I'm not sure if any new towns come with it, though?? I'm also attempting to download the Woohooer mod + Kamasimtra b/c it would make stuff a lot easier * w *; Not entierly sure if it's working, though// I think Babette is going to go into labor at any given moment now, too. Also, boarding school sounds so cool! I feel like I'm missing out on all this rad stuff! I need to get with it. xD
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 7:35 PM
Just old boring Sunset Valley >:/ The site won't let me register my game, so I can't download any new towns, and I'm all out of simpoints, so I can't buy any, either. I might be going into Skövde soon, though, and then I'll be buying Seasons! It'll be my first EP, so I'm pretty excited. I'm not sure if any new towns come with it, though?? I'm also attempting to download the Woohooer mod + Kamasimtra b/c it would make stuff a lot easier * w *; Not entierly sure if it's working, though// I think Babette is going to go into labor at any given moment now, too. Also, boarding school sounds so cool! I feel like I'm missing out on all this rad stuff! I need to get with it. xD

Seasons? Hmm, no that one doesn't have a new world. You know, I only have that for the sake of completion. And I have a little problem with the festival lot as there's a tree -on- the skating rink and when I try to remove it my game crashes. Will try to bulldoze it and replace it later on. And you get boarding school with Generations, which is another expansion I really only got for completion. But I really liked it after I played it. Though, the expansions I actually really enjoy most are LN, Pets and SN. I'm a sucker for Vampires.....and horses/cats xD And I really like the urban theme of Bridgeport, which is exactly the world where my ladies are living in now. The whole night life just suits the theme.
You can check if Woohooer is working by clicking a bed, shower or any other Woohoo-able object. If the pie menu shows the option to Woohoo, it's working. Or you can just click your sim and look for the Nraas option--> Woohooer. It's there where you can change all the settings for the mod as well.
Instructor
#133 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 8:36 PM
Seasons? Hmm, no that one doesn't have a new world. You know, I only have that for the sake of completion. And I have a little problem with the festival lot as there's a tree -on- the skating rink and when I try to remove it my game crashes. Will try to bulldoze it and replace it later on. And you get boarding school with Generations, which is another expansion I really only got for completion. But I really liked it after I played it. Though, the expansions I actually really enjoy most are LN, Pets and SN. I'm a sucker for Vampires.....and horses/cats xD And I really like the urban theme of Bridgeport, which is exactly the world where my ladies are living in now. The whole night life just suits the theme.
You can check if Woohooer is working by clicking a bed, shower or any other Woohoo-able object. If the pie menu shows the option to Woohoo, it's working. Or you can just click your sim and look for the Nraas option--> Woohooer. It's there where you can change all the settings for the mod as well.

I'm almost 100% certain I did every step correctly, but it's having no effect on the game whatsoever @_@
Game Update: There are at least 500 babies in the brothel xD
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 12:13 PM
I'm almost 100% certain I did every step correctly, but it's having no effect on the game whatsoever @_@
Game Update: There are at least 500 babies in the brothel xD

500?! Geez where do you keep them?! And ehm, you must've done something wrong. You sure you have your mods folder set up right? Have a patched game and with that the latest version of the mod?
Instructor
#135 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 2:11 PM
500?! Geez where do you keep them?! And ehm, you must've done something wrong. You sure you have your mods folder set up right? Have a patched game and with that the latest version of the mod?

I've always been terrible with mods u_u wAIT WAIT WAIT UPDATE UPDATE I
I DID IT!! I FINALLY DID IT *sheds a single tear* mother of god. finally i can turn them into smokers.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 9:00 PM
I've always been terrible with mods u_u wAIT WAIT WAIT UPDATE UPDATE I
I DID IT!! I FINALLY DID IT *sheds a single tear* mother of god. finally i can turn them into smokers.

Gratz!

Now, I have another pic. The Genie's baby has aged up to toddler and the little boy inherited the Genie genes from his mother. :P

Test Subject
#137 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 3:37 PM
This sounds like it could be fun... or get creepy fast given my mind. I'm going to give it a try! Will be using Twallan's Kama Simtra mod and include a few males in my house of ill repute. Here's the basic idea I'm going for:

"It all started one overcast night in the small supernatural town of Moonlight Falls. A small group of humans straggled into town, stolen from all walks of life to service a town prejudiced against their very existence. As supernaturals, the residents of the town look down on any humans in their midst. The only suitable occupations for such disgraces to the town are hard labour jobs and purveyors of vice. Saying goodbye to normal life in Sunset Valley, these humans must now survive being forced into the world's oldest occupation: prostitution."

Will check back in when the sims are made and the brothel built!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 8:54 PM
Always nice to see more brothels!

I have a new update. Roxi, Ares and Morrigan aged up to children. And both Lillith and Pandora got knocked up again. (By Beau Merrick and Vladimir Schlick, respectively. Though they did get some facial tweaks, I'm not fond of the whole emaciated cheek thing.)
And Lillith just gave birth to another girl, Nearys. I'll post pics of her and the yet to be born baby once again when they age up till toddlers.

In the mean time, here's a pic of the eldest three as children.

Mad Poster
#139 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 10:19 PM
Aaaaaa reading this, especially accompanied by Baboontje's cute pictures is making me want to do this again.

Quote: Originally posted by ScottishgirlAnnlorie
Moonlight Falls.

YES. Who will be the first to get knocked up by Branch Timbley?!
Test Subject
#140 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 3:47 AM
Here are my characters so far (from left to right of screenshot):
Kaitlin - Female, Young Adult, Kleptomaniac, Mooch
Anna - Female, Elderly, Neat, Natural Cook
Winter (seated) - Female, Young Adult, Inappropriate, Insane
Wally - Male, Young Adult, Flirty, Great Kisser
Morgan - Female, Teen, Party Animal, Friendly

Story so far:
"Anna Snow had a quiet life as a local librarian with a desperate wish for a family taken away from her. Now she finds herself the Madame of a house of ill repute. It rests on her shoulders to keep her charges safe and the brothel running smoothly. Her day is full of cooking, cleaning, taking care of all manner of customers, and keeping everyone relatively safe and happy in a pitiable life.

Wally and Winter were twin child prodigies from a good home. Winter has dealt her entire life with autism while Wally managed to work his social awkwardness to his advantage to become the sweet pretty boy with a flirty streak. Sent away to college, both were quickly on the way to promising careers when they crossed their vampire hallmate. Now they must face a life of the debauchery they were taught was wrong in payment for their socially awkward crimes towards the son of Moonlight Fall’s mayor.
Morgan Crooks had a cushy life as a rich high school cheerleader. However, an unfortunate incident at the junior prom after party left her stolen from home. As the youngest of the group, she must learn to come into her own in bed. So far removed from a life where all she had to worry about were keeping passing grades and making out with the quarterback, now this happy-go-lucky girl must fight to keep from turning bitter and cynical.

Kaitlin Reeves was a somewhat surly bartender with a proclivity for thievery. Now she must use all of her wits to con her clients out of every cent possible and survive. Keeping to the house by day and slinking through the night looking for things to swipe, Kaitlin is sure her life can’t get any lower than this.

Together these humans create a ragtag group of prostitutes just as likely to jump down each other’s throats as they are to get along. They must learn to survive together and protect each other from the wiles of the supernatural town both set against and using them every day."
Screenshots
Test Subject
#141 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
YES. Who will be the first to get knocked up by Branch Timbley?!

Ironically enough, I think he just knocked up Kaitlin (will have to wait for birth to confirm).
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Aaaaaa reading this, especially accompanied by Baboontje's cute pictures is making me want to do this again.

I knew they'd seduce someone eventually. xD
Test Subject
#143 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 5:29 AM
Love the whole idea of this challenge! I am starting mine today
Test Subject
#144 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 3:35 AM
Thanks for this idea, I already have a story in mind...! Who else is still doing this?
Test Subject
#145 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeforeThePrologue
Thanks for this idea, I already have a story in mind...! Who else is still doing this?

I have just started it, it's hard work they keep rejecting each other
Field Researcher
#146 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:00 PM
I completed the challenge with 150,000 net worth. Now I am turning the brothel into a partial strip club since I found a mod that adds animation to the pole on this site.
Instructor
#147 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 9:43 AM
what lot type should i make to start this challenge?? are they Residential or Community lot???

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Instructor
#148 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruBob
what lot type should i make to start this challenge?? are they Residential or Community lot???

BTW I've already start my characters on this challenge in titled of "Crime City" :P
Screenshots

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject
#149 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruBob

You would have to use a residential lot to be able to do this. I think the building could look commercial / community
Test Subject
#150 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 7:02 AM
So I have been Live Streaming this Challenge, and my viewers suggested that because I had Late Night installed that we should get more money from superstars and wanted your opinion.

Kaching again if the sim has 3 or 4 stars.

Kaching again if the sim has 5 stars. NOTE: Even if a 5 star sim is "Rich", shares traits with your sim, and your successfully woohoo with them, if at any time that sim is on your lot they have their picture taken, you ONLY get the Kaching for the woohoo.

Also as a result we Double the requirement for success,
Milestones:
Over $10,000: Your brothel can purchase a smoke alarm
Over $40,000: Your brothel can purchase a burglar alarm.
Over $60,000: Your brothel may hire a babysitter, and maid.
Over $80,000: Your brothel can woohoo the same client 3x a day so long as they are not labeled "rich" by the game.
Over $100,000: Congrats, your brothel is a success!
I and my viewers love this Challenge thank you.
Page 6 of 9