Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 11:55 AM Last edited by LE102071 : 18th Aug 2014 at 6:28 PM.
Default Rensim-WynNyx NON_Default Alien Eyes? (FOUND)

Okay, I did a search, and found a link to the default replacements (Garden of Shadows) and there it states:
Quote: Originally posted by WynNyx
I finally have officially gone out of my lurker status with an item that I think many people would like - which are alien eyes galore!!!!

1 - yes, they are default

2 - yes, you still have to put in only one at a time.

3 - yes, Ren gave me the ok to post the defaults here... (Thanks Ren) For the beautiful non-defaults of these eyes, visit Rensim's site.

Additional information - they are all in one file - the names of the eyes in the image above matches the painstaking labeling convention, so you should be able to easily find the eyes you wish to use in your game.

If I have missed anything, I apologize - this is literally my first upload here.

Does anyone know where to find the non-default ones? I've checked Rensim's files on the graveyard, and while there are some there... these aren't among them.

If no one has the link, is there a way to convert defaults to non-defaults? (I'm picky, I like all of the eyes, and would like to use them all...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance!

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:44 PM
I don't have time to look through this myself, but there's more of rensims stuff listed in this gos thread:http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=19129.0. The original eyes might be there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katreina
I don't have time to look through this myself, but there's more of rensims stuff listed in this gos thread:http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=19129.0. The original eyes might be there.

Thanks for the link... At first I didn't think they were there.. but lo and behold.. they are! Thank you!!

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 12:12 PM
Can they not just be default, I want all of them.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReiMizuho
Can they not just be default, I want all of them.

I think that's the point of this thread and it looks like the OP found them non-default.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc