Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Sweet, thanks! Not just for the tip but for mentioning cas.fulleditmode as well; I've been trying to remember what that cheat was for a few days now.

Okay, what the fuck is this? The red sparkles flickered away when I unpaused, and if I remember rightly, the bath wasn't broken.

You're welcome! And, I've had those sparkles too! I thought maybe I was just seeing shit though. What are they??
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:47 PM
After cancelling one of the never bloody ending 'hug' interactions in my current family, this happened.

It still counted as a hug.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
You're welcome! And, I've had those sparkles too! I thought maybe I was just seeing shit though. What are they??

Until someone figures out the real answer, I'm going to simply assume that a TS3 fairy is living in my plumbing.
Instructor
#29 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:34 PM
Until someone figures out the real answer, I'm going to simply assume that a TS3 fairy is living in my plumbing.

Haha. I like that answer. I'll go with that too!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kateishness
After cancelling one of the never bloody ending 'hug' interactions in my current family, this happened.

This made me laugh way too hard.
Inventor
#31 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 2:06 AM
A symposium at the museum

Some things never change ...
Instructor
#32 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:15 AM
"I'm so angry at you I'm going to poop on your porch while you watch!"
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:06 PM

I'm beginning to believe he started that fire on purpose...
Inventor
#34 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 10:46 PM

... and then George kissed her passionately. She cried out in horror and pain as her leg broke off but George was much too busy rubbing himself to notice her distress ...
Forum Resident
#35 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:27 AM
so an annoying sim elder got my sim chick all upset,
and now she wants to do an angry poop?!

i didnt even realize simmies were able to poop!

omg...wtf?
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy

omg...wtf?

Haha, I saw it for the first time last night. Had to clean the toilet afterward.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:13 AM
In the Sims 2 on the Playstation 2, if you let your bladder get too low, your Sims would grunt and blow butt, and then you'd hear a splash and they'd sigh. It....was a crazy game.

Sims 4 wise, I've grown a Trash Plant, and had frogs breed while evidently in my pocket....which is gross.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:22 AM Last edited by Cheekykinz34 : 28th Oct 2014 at 1:25 PM.
My sim was just trying to calm himself down when my other sim stepped infront of him to wash his dirty dishes.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34
My sim was just trying to calm himself down then my other sim stepped infront of him to wash his dirty dishes.

Hail to that ass!

Ever wonder what it looks like on your phone when you take a pic with another sim? Blicblock.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jwilli
Ever wonder what it looks like on your phone when you take a pic with another sim? Blicblock.

You cannot grasp the true form of Sims! :P
Forum Resident
#41 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:21 AM
Hera could reenact The Sorcerer's Apprentice as well as Higitus Figitus if she felt like it. Right now, Hera's feeling like hot stuff, baby.

Francesca, if you're trying to kill me by laughter, you almost succeeded with your bush-scolding today. However, that means you won't have my patronage in future.

Sorry for the JPGs, net's a slowcoach today.
Screenshots

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Scholar
#42 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kateishness

This is hilarious.......LOL
Scholar
#43 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy

omg...wtf?

Lol....I didn't even know the simmies could poop.....Im off to make mine mad and see what happens..
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:37 PM
Those townies...
Forum Resident
#45 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:44 PM
yeah, whats up with the bra's in sims 4?
first time i saw it i thought it was a glitch, but obviously not.

i would never let my sim leave the house looking like that.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:47 PM
Wearing a radioactive bra-let? At least she is keeping her head warm with a cosy tweed cap.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM
Let's be honest though, randomly generated townies never had any fashion sense. I bet anyone here who played TS3 can agree!

Weird townie talk has reminded me I need to remove some horns though, as they don't show up in game, and so many randoms decide to wear 'em instead.
Instructor
#48 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:15 PM
Let's be honest though, randomly generated townies never had any fashion sense. I bet anyone here who played TS3 can agree!

Weird townie talk has reminded me I need to remove some horns though, as they don't show up in game, and so many randoms decide to wear 'em instead.

But then again, you get a real diamond in the rough when it comes to townie fashion sense, i.e. Goopy GilsCarbo and his cowboy shirt and plaid shorts!
Theorist
#49 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:23 PM
So uh... who's doing the plates tonight?

Instructor
#50 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:57 PM
Page 2 of 38