Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minitanic

by bacon164 Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 2:25 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2007 at 12:58 PM by bacon164

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 210 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 10:34 PM
And is the CC included?

All of it should be included. I'll add it to the opening post. Sorry about that.

Will there be a Pets-free minitanic?

I have thought about doing that after reading the comments, because it's only a couple of items in the cargo hold that I would have to remove/replace. Infact, I'll try and get it up tonight.

I just tried to download and it said the file is crupt.

That's not good... it works just fine for me. Any other details?

I know you wanted to make create the ship at sea, but how about on one side of her you have the ocean, and on the other side you have 'Southampton', basically just stairs on her side at regular intervals?

The problem I've seen is I'm not the best at building docks, along with the fact that the ship would have to be rotated 180 degrees for that to be historically correct. If you want to add this to it in the game, you're obviously more than welcome. I'll try and take a stab at it sometime though.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 10:43 PM
Its..beautiful! iTS so real, i agree, even i thought they were the pictures from the movie! xD
So many thanks, your hard work is noticed by many of us!
Emma x x - keep it up!!!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:22 PM
Brilliant Work
How very clever and unique this is! Your -Minitanic -
Truly a `Masterpiece!
What a joy you must of had watching your creation come to life`’
Yes to life,` I believe there is a little bit of the heart and soul of the creator
that is transferred into their work! This is what makes this so astounding`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:29 PM
Wouhou! this is just amazinG
Nat
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:39 PM
Amazing!!! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:03 AM
Wow! Wonderful, fantastic! There's no words for it...It looks realistic and pictures too

Really bad eggs.
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:16 AM
Wow, this is stunning work. From the pictures fantastic..... Just two days ago I was building a humble port, with a small passenger ferry. Lets just say, Mine still does not look boat enough......So that took me long enough, this must have taken hours, days....brilliant.

Hazy
Field Researcher
#83 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM
What can I say that has not already been said. Your Lot is Superb.

I have been using Monique's Teleport hack for a long time without any problems and it has been updated for pets. So for me getting people on and off the Ship will be no problem. I like having unusual buildings in my game so this will be perfect. [across the road from the Orient Express]
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 2:10 AM
You've fulfilled my dream. This is wonderful. TwT
What sucks is that I don't have nightlife nor the family fun stuff pack.

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 2:28 AM
This is THE coolest Lot I've EVER seen! You are amazing, this is amazing and I can't wait to put it into my game. Thanks for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 2:58 AM
Not downloading it myself, but I just wanted to say that this is incredible!
Test Subject
#87 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:08 AM
...are you effing kidding me?! *in awe*
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bacon164
And is the CC included?

All of it should be included. I'll add it to the opening post. Sorry about that.

Will there be a Pets-free minitanic?

I have thought about doing that after reading the comments, because it's only a couple of items in the cargo hold that I would have to remove/replace. Infact, I'll try and get it up tonight.

I just tried to download and it said the file is crupt.

That's not good... it works just fine for me. Any other details?

I know you wanted to make create the ship at sea, but how about on one side of her you have the ocean, and on the other side you have 'Southampton', basically just stairs on her side at regular intervals?

The problem I've seen is I'm not the best at building docks, along with the fact that the ship would have to be rotated 180 degrees for that to be historically correct. If you want to add this to it in the game, you're obviously more than welcome. I'll try and take a stab at it sometime though.

would it be possible to make this need only nightlife? because i'm a bit obsessed with it and would love to use it, if only i could.
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:06 AM
Yeah it downloaded for me this time. Maybe I couldn't download it yesterday, because you hadn't re-uploaded it. Now I just have to play sims. :-)
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:11 AM Last edited by cragwag : 26th Nov 2006 at 7:17 AM.
Thanks alot! It's amazing!
I can't actually download it, as I don't have FFS but looking around it has left me

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:03 AM
My Jaw is pretty much on the floor as well...You are very talented Thank You for sharing this amazing creation! I just watched the Movie tonight *runs off to find more Titanic and Victorian clothes*
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:57 AM
I can't think of a word other than AMAZING that fits.

and Incredible. For you've done an INCREDIBLE job!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:43 AM
Wow! That is just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

Nothing is service free
such things cannot be healed,
that will do fine for me
So come here, come come come.

Sonata Arctica - Blinded no more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellamuertex3
would it be possible to make this need only nightlife? because i'm a bit obsessed with it and would love to use it, if only i could.
thanks!

Sorry, I can't say I could do that.

Edit: Thanks again everybody... I wasn't expecting this much of a reaction.
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:28 PM
is the reason that it crashes my game every time that i only have nightlife?
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:04 PM
I really Love this, it looks so Cool!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#97 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:30 PM
Beautiful job! and absolutely stunning pics... very creative.
Bravo

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellamuertex3
is the reason that it crashes my game every time that i only have nightlife?

Probably.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:04 PM
I'm really sorry about this, but it looks like there were some things that weren't included in the upload. Why, I don't know but this was what I found missing just now:

I sincerely apologize about this. I thought they were included.
Test Subject
#100 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:10 PM
This is absolutely stunning. I have to have it. Thanks for your wonderful creation.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Page 4 of 9