Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:39 PM
Default no knocking?
Was just wondering if anyone has noticed that you can't "knock on door" anymore? this option seems to have disappeared after the latest patch for me..can you knock anymore or it gone for you too?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Was just wondering if anyone has noticed that you can't "knock on door" anymore? this option seems to have disappeared after the latest patch for me..can you knock anymore or it gone for you too?

Yes, I can "knock on door."

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:59 PM
ea help forums there are other's complaining about it too, so it's not just me..you are one of the lucky ones..did you update it on 9-9? that's when the problems started..wish I didn't update, it was working just fine.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
ea help forums there are other's complaining about it too, so it's not just me..you are one of the lucky ones..did you update it on 9-9? that's when the problems started..wish I didn't update, it was working just fine.

Yes, I'm fully updated. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 8:21 AM
Do you have any mods in your game? I noticed it before on my game and tried test-removing some mods. I was able to knock again. I can't remember which ones did it at the time though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 4:06 AM
People without mods or cc have the problem as well it goes away if I start a new game so something weird is happening
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 4:07 AM
But the problem remains on all my saved games
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:05 AM
I am updated with the latest patch 01/10/2014 and in my games I can knock on all doors. I have lots of script and non script mods plus loads of CC.
On Mod the Sims 4 there is a thread about this and from memory the problem mod was identified. If I find it I will post link.
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
I am updated with the latest patch 01/10/2014 and in my games I can knock on all doors. I have lots of script and non script mods plus loads of CC.
On Mod the Sims 4 there is a thread about this and from memory the problem mod was identified. If I find it I will post link.

Yikes just spent the best part of an hour trying to find the post about the door knocking issue. I can not seem to find it anywhere at the moment. I will keep my eyes open though. SOrry I can not be of any more help
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:26 PM
There is this post here that leads to a mod that is suppose to fix the issue. I can't seem to access the fix post though. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_12819188

Edit: When I say here, I mean the official forums lol :p