Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 10:32 AM
Default CAS glitch?
Okay, so whenever I click on any item cc or not, whether the cc was a clone of the orginal ea or not, this keeps happening

does anyone have a clue what would be causing this? I haven't changed or updated my mods folder between last time I've played and this happening today

also to get it back to looking how it should, all i have to do is move the fat/fitness sliders around and it bounces back
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:26 AM
Bad cc, obvious
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM Last edited by The_Only_Zac : 19th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM. Reason: formatting
Quote: Originally posted by xCharlieee
Bad cc, obvious

UKTRASH said it was happening to all items, "cc or not".
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:06 PM
I think what Charliee meant was that it happens because they have CC in their game. Not because the currently selected item is CC.

UKTRASH, please test without CC (remove everything from /Mods or run the game with -ignoreMods Origin commandline setting.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.