Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 8:07 AM Last edited by shallowgraves : 20th Sep 2018 at 3:29 PM. Reason: clarification
Default slutty schoolgirl top (teen) + distressed stuff
Looking for a teen equivalent to this (link is borderline NSFW? Bit of aureola showing in the 3rd pic, don't scroll down to it if it may bother you) http://jennisimsunanuevaexperiencia...olorable_6.html. Braless preferred for additional accessory options, but honestly I'd be fine as long as everything's recolorable. Something similar with a necktie could work as well.

Also looking for seriously distressed (shredded, threadbare, epicly grungy, etc) tf clothing, and decent baggy teen female jeans (distressed preferred but I can make due with recoloring). Surprisingly it's been much easier finding this kind of stuff for males. Child stuff along these lines would be awesome as well, but I'm kinda assuming that that's a lost cause (please keep any child recommendations tasteful).

Would also love a broken/collapsed staircase (buy) or a partially collapsed version (build, not even sure if it's possible). Also looking for damaged looking but functional buy items (I have most/all of cyclonesue's stuff (TSR), and castaway and apocalypse sets (here)). I'm all set on cars/car parts, restroom stuff, and ceiling/wall lights. I have a fair amount of CAS options for beating up objects, but variety is always nice, so if you've got some you enjoy by all means point me towards them.

Also aware of the Twinbroke conversion of Twinbrooke. While well done, it doesn't really suit my needs.

Not in a rush on these, the world I need this stuff for has at least a few weeks of work left.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:34 AM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 20th Sep 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:19 PM
Thanks. Already knew of sine's set (not exactly what I want, but have it as a fallback), the rest of the stuff looks like it'll fit that section of my world pretty well though.

tm is teen male, cm/cf/cu are child male, female, and unisex (genderless clothing) respectively. Thought those were standard abbreviations, but will clarify my op
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 11:09 PM
There's this staircase..not "collapsed" but damaged a bit - use "find" "stair" should take you right to it. https://isevelii.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
There's this staircase..not "collapsed" but damaged a bit

Thanks, not quite perfect, but it can still work if I make the 2nd story of that lot semi-habitable. Should see some use on other lots in the run down section of the world as well.