Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NoMore Autonomous PhoneActions (original by SimsProductions)

by catalina_45 Posted 31st Oct 2016 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:48 AM by catalina_45 : info mod

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for the great mod

can you please update the mod

Many thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 2:44 PM
Thanks, I've been hoping for a mod to remove all cell phones back to having home phones. Unfortunately it hasn't been created. So this is the best we have. I'd really appreciate an updated version. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 6:00 PM
OMG. I've been looking for this exact mod for such a long time! My Medieval, Roman, Greek, Early Civ, 1950s, and every other pre-Cell generation THANKS YOU SO MUCH !!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 4:15 AM
Does that still work?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:26 AM
We've had yet another "update" this month and it seems that Maxis has put back the autonomous cell phone usage (didn't notice it so bad till now) which is even more annoying as my sims are now constantly doing it on Island Paradise now, where they should be relaxing and having fun instead.
Is there anybody that can still update this mod, even now?

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Field Researcher
#31 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 9:16 AM
Hello. I love this mod and its essential for my game-play. I'm so glad you decided to take it on! ... but I wanted to point out that as of the Pre-University release patch, it appears the mod is no longer working. I noticed after this patch, my Sims are back to playing on their phones. Please take a look, as this is a huge pet peeve of mine. I wish there was a way to disable their phones altogether, until I tell them to play with them, but there isn't. THIS is the best mod out there at this time to address this. Thank you so much for all you do! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 8:15 PM
YAY!!! :)
Field Researcher
#33 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 6:04 PM
Does this work with Highschool? Seeing as there are even more phone uses now... (while walking etc.) I'm wondering if this mod will stop that as well.
Page 2 of 2