Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pink Panther Project - Teen Bedroom Set by RainNCandy

by Rainncandy Posted 19th Jan 2008 at 8:03 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM by Rainncandy

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 6:25 AM
This set is amazing!!!
You have included so many items to these that it just surprised me to see it.
Thank You so kindly for rooms full of pretty designs that will bring hours of happiness to my game for sure.
You have great talent and you work shows how creative you are.
Scholar
#27 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 6:44 AM
Brandy - truly freaking amazing.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 6:45 AM
*cries* OMG, truly truly amazing! every item is just SO perfect. thank you for sharing this beautiful creation.
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:10 AM
Alchemist
#30 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 9:02 AM
I´m just glad that your mentioned frustration doesn´t show in this set, it all looks perfect and styled with lots of love! You are so kind and generous to share with us. I can´t wait to create a lovely, lively pink (and teal) house. 1000 Thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:38 AM
This set is soo adorable
Alchemist
#32 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:56 AM
Amazing work, you guys! The detail is impressive, as is the magnitude of this project.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#33 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 12:47 PM
Wow!!! This is absolutely stunning! You have out done yourself! :D

Truely amazing, and very obvious that you put tons of work and time into this project!!

Love it, just love it!

Keep up the AMAZING work!!!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 1:37 PM
Oh my god, I am not into cartoon stuffs but when I saw this set, I must say it absolutely took my breath away!! This is absolutely wonderful! I am very impressed, way to go!! Thank you for this lovely creation!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 7:06 PM
Sooooo PINK! O.O

Me love! :D
Scholar
#36 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:21 PM
You've covered absolutlely everything. It must have taken you soooo long. OUTSTANDING WORK
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 10:33 PM
...domo arigato... we are not worthy ;P

...la connaissance c'est de savoir qu'une tomate est un fruit,
la sagesse c'est de savoir qu'il ne faut pas en mettre dans une salade de fruits...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:10 PM
Are there no ends to your talent??? Apparently not! Girrrrl you have really outdone yourself this time This must have taken you forever! This is excellent We are soooo not worthy of this..... Thank you

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#39 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:04 AM
This is utterly amazing. The amount of time and attention to detail is obvious. WOW.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lurking Lunatic
#40 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:57 AM
Have anyone seen my jaw? I think I dropped it around here somewere... O_o Seriusly not enough words to describe such unbelivable awesomeness...
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:34 AM
*fainting from shock* Absolutely outstanding work!! What a magnificent set! Thank you!!
Instructor
#42 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:46 AM
This looks great. You did amazing.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Mad Poster
#43 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:22 AM
Been waiting for this set ever since you posted pics of it on S2C. Thank you so much for making and sharing such a beautiful set.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:17 AM
Wow. Just...Wow. This is absolutely amazing! I love this set so much. So many decorations. I love this. Thank you sooo much :D
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:25 AM
It is not my style, but much admire the work he has done to make all objects. So congratulations on your hard work.

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:25 AM
Great set, took forever to get the whole thing. Going to the different sites. Having to register with one. Service unavailable. That's why I normally don't download the sets. Took me months to get all of the Simstones. But it was worth the effort today. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:29 AM
FAN FRACKING TASTIC! i used to love watching the Pink Panther!

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...
Forum Resident
#48 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:42 AM
this is awesome girl!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:44 AM
Amazing set, thank you so much for all your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:12 AM
Brandy your set is amazing! I love it. Good job! :D

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
Page 2 of 7