Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#176 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:32 PM
It's funny how characters that are initially irritating become so fascinating to play with. After all this talk, I'm thinking of playing Amber, too. I'd like to go with her personality, let her be this annoying neat freak with no social awareness - let's see how that works out for her. Maybe she'll derive so much satisfaction from painting, that her life will be happy. Or maybe she'll just have a really really clean house.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SevenBlunts
instead its regressing & by sims 5 will most likely be geared towards toddlers with pools included in the base game. [/endrant]

I'm hoping that EA Will see the general reactions and opinions of the players from sims 4...and sims 5 will be what we all wanted/expected sims 4 to be. It's clear the general opinion of the game right now, is everyone thinks it'll suck... Even the ones who are excited about the better parts of the game. EA surely realizes this, right?? Hopefully they'll improve 4 with updates and expansions do so quickly..... And hopefully while they design 5, they'll keep the player's wants in mind and prioritized. ....I don't know how likely that is though.

Well, they've made 3 pretty great Sims games before, so I'll try to hold out hope for The Sims.....
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Or maybe she'll be a legacy foundress

Hahahaha......... A family full of Amber's..... Oh God
Page 8 of 8