Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:26 AM
Default New to Blender and sims 4 studio please help!
Okay BASICALLY I am very new to this forgive me,

but, I am able to export models from sims 4 studio, and make the model show up in blender

after some playing around and testing with another model i was able to make it look like the hair was attached to this model in blender, the hair is an obj. file

I tried to make both the body and the hair object files and save that as a blender file then import THAT into sims 4 studio but it wont load anything different from the original ..so I'm a bit confused

I learned how to attach the 2 different object files together to eachother using the modifyer called "boolean"

and when i try to export it as sims 4 geom, it comes up with some error

PLEASE for the love of god use baby steps with me I have never used blender before in my life but i really want to conquer this
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 4:07 PM
Hi iKemo. Please visit The Sims 4 Studio forum. HERE The tutorials thread is HERE
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:32 PM
How did you get that Sims 4 model out i'm also new to blender as well but yea like above me said this the site that deals this