Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:09 AM
A May entry I wanted to do April showers bring May flowers
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums...ng?t=1417133301

"If the square root of a potato is a potato, then a potato is a potato... >:O I WANT POTATOES!!!"
Advertisement
#77 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 3:40 AM
July

Jude swimming on a nice, cool night.
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:36 PM
July - Serafina decides to go vegetarian and grow her own food this summer.

Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:22 PM
(November) - Miranda loves the fall above all the other seasons so when it passes into gray/white November she still likes to keep the vibrant autumn colors of the nature with her.

Field Researcher
#80 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:11 PM Last edited by artrui : 1st Dec 2014 at 5:54 PM.
arrival of mermaid in the human world
Arile, August
[IMG]URL=http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/artrui/media/arrivalofmermaid_zps8e2bbf4d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1[/IMG]
Screenshots

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
#81 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:51 PM
arrival of mermaid in the human world 2
Arile's sister, September
[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 6:56 PM
My entry is in the wrong month: I'm November.

lemonade
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#83 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Euan
My entry is in the wrong month: I'm November.

I caught that and changed it. The table looks really nice and pretty in the entry but if you reply to it, you can see it's a HUGE mess! It's really easy to stick someone in the wrong place. I did make sure you were counted correctly though and did adjust the table today.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 12:34 AM
PLEASE HELP ME!!! ;-;
I took a picture and now the problem is that: I cant upload it without breaking the rules!!!
Its 1000 x 750 pixels and the size is 1,1MB! How do I make the size smaller without chaging the 1000 x 750???? PLEASE HELP
Theorist
#85 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Letcupcake
PLEASE HELP ME!!! ;-;
I took a picture and now the problem is that: I cant upload it without breaking the rules!!!
Its 1000 x 750 pixels and the size is 1,1MB! How do I make the size smaller without chaging the 1000 x 750???? PLEASE HELP

Well, for starters excessive explanations, question marks and caps won't speed up the help proccess.

However, if you are trying to upload the picture via modthesims, then the file is too large so you need to go to a image hosting site such as photobucket or tinypic and upload it there and copy the url or [img] tag and paste it here.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:34 AM
February, Love's Day
:lovestruc: Cupid :lovestruc:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Well, for starters excessive explanations, question marks and caps won't speed up the help proccess.

However, if you are trying to upload the picture via modthesims, then the file is too large so you need to go to a image hosting site such as photobucket or tinypic and upload it there and copy the url or [img] tag and paste it here.

Thank you soo much!!
It worked! :D
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#88 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:06 AM
Letcupcake - sorry to have to tell you this, but the contest is over. The last day for entries was November 30th.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Letcupcake - sorry to have to tell you this, but the contest is over. The last day for entries was November 30th.

XD
LOL
Well I should have read more carfully!

It was fun making my cupid sim and Now I'm even making a challenge with her!

Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 4:23 PM
Default December
[IMG][/IMG]

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#91 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 8:59 PM
The contest is over MixiePie, sorry!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Theorist
#92 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
The contest is over MixiePie, sorry!

It's so depressing because all the awesome CC that would've aided a lot of competitors for their months, came out in the past 2 or 3 weeks. But at least there's always next year, hopefully we'll have an EP or two by then!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#93 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:36 PM
We have our winners! Congratulations to: zexxa, applefeather, ginrouken, ImAGirltoyou, w_sims, SimsRocka778, RomerJon17, w_sims, Lunararc, Nabucodonosorll, MariTom, and MissChevus.

You can see our full results in the news post which also has links for each of the downloadable calendars.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Mad Poster
#94 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:10 PM
Congrats to the winner
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 10:10 AM
Default MTS Official 2015 Calendar Contest: TS4 OCTOBER
[IMG]01-01-15_3-44*PM-7[/IMG]

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/S...html?sort=3&o=0
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#96 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 3:13 PM
Me695, unfortunately, you've missed the contest. If you look at my last post, the winners have already been announced.

Locked thread
Page 4 of 4