Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 1:36 PM Last edited by lilorchid79 : 27th Nov 2014 at 11:59 PM.
Default WCIF A gardener career? FOUND
Hi, all.

I'm hoping someone might know where I might find a custom gardener career. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 2:00 PM
I know lientebollemeis will make careers on request though s/he will only enable the career - you need to write it yourself or at least suggest the career levels and pay scale. Writing careers - if you do all the chance cards - is a PITA and a challenge though it is satisfying to do. This explains why I have only released one of my careers to the public.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:04 PM
I wonder if you could do it by teleporting your gardener into the house that needs gardening and making him/her selectable, then doing the gardening, kicking them off the lot and sending them a cheque for services rendered using the money order hack.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:49 PM
Thank you for the suggestions, guys. I really appreciate it.
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:23 PM
Horticulture Career For Teens and Elders >> http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=388965
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:50 PM
There is also a gardening career in the NPC mega pack of careers. It comes with the outfit and the truck picks them up for work. http://modthesims.info/d/294443 You need Season's for this to work.
They don't get paid a lot and each promotion is the same job. I like these jobs for my uneducated sims.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:55 PM
Thank you, both, so much! I will definitely check those out.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There is also a gardening career in the NPC mega pack of careers. It comes with the outfit and the truck picks them up for work. http://modthesims.info/d/294443 You need Season's for this to work.
They don't get paid a lot and each promotion is the same job. I like these jobs for my uneducated sims.

Cool, unless you do not move in the social worker, taxi driver and what other?...to be able to give them back the job they had!
This is awesome though, for pretending your own sim has the job.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)