Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 21
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:21 PM
Wow - I can see all the hard work you put into this town in every amazing detail! I've been working with CAW lately and it is NOT easy! Truly an amazing creation! Can't wait to dive into this town! Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done! This is truly an amazing neighborhood!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 11:04 PM
Absolutely stunning! I'm probably just parroting everybody else, but wow Great job, you should be very proud of what you've done!

And for anybody strugging with method 1 of installing, method 2 is easier. Just delete the numbers, not the MTS_simsample part
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 11:44 PM Last edited by littleblackdog : 29th Dec 2011 at 2:46 AM.
Amazing world! Thank you!!
I am having one problem. The only spawners that seem to be in my game are the fish, and seeds. None of the others are showing up. I am wondering if I did something wrong that somehow left the other ones out, when I installed. Also, I was wondering about the spawners from PETS, I did not see any of them on you spawner location map.

ETA: I re-installed and now the spawners indicated on your map all appear . Voodoo..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 1:17 AM
Simsample!!! I had most of your neighborhoods for Sims 2... I've been waiting with you to come out with one for Sims 3. :] Thanks for this, it's my precious now.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 2:10 AM
Holy...
Sadly I have absolutely zilch stuff packs, but looking at pictures of this I may just use some of my xmas cards to get them.
Absolutely stunning.

I wonder how my system will handle it... Oh who cares it looks fantastic.

Edit: Just a quick question: FLS and TLS are the only stuff packs used, right?
Just double checking while I mop up my drool.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 2:51 AM
Have you placed minor pet spawners for Pets?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#33 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:02 AM
One problem I've had so far, I don't know if it's was a custom world problem or something, but a few of the houses have negative prices to buy a house? Besides that, I've been enjoying Jericho so far
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#34 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:40 AM
YAY it's here!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 4:00 AM Last edited by fairybug : 29th Dec 2011 at 6:04 AM.
This is gorgeous. I wish i had all the expansion packs necessary -- I would *love* to play in Jericho. I'm going to go ahead and try to download all the parts of it that I can anyway, because this is simply *beautiful*, and I think it's exactly the sort of world I've been looking for. If it's not much trouble, could anyone suggest which downloads would be wise for me, since I only (as of yet) have Pets and Ambitions?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:15 AM
Holy hell, gorgeous, much?

ALSO AOD SIMLISH ADVERT! <33333333333333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:42 AM
OH!! This world is so gorgeous! Definitely looks like it took a lot of hard work, the screenshots of the world themselves are already breathtaking. Can't wait to explore it in my game. Thank you for sharing with us!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 7:17 AM
As a person talentless at TS3 world creation, I applaud you! The part with the colourful modern houses, especially how the road is paved, reminds me of all those cartoons where the people live in idyllic little houses and lead idyllic little lives. The French villa literally made me squee and the brick homes look marvellous. JOB WELL DONE! :D
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 7:31 AM
Temple Of Ramakhama? (Rama supposedly had nothing to with Khama right?) Poor Sita!! ^^ Very beautiful world indeed!!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 8:51 AM
It looks wonderful!!I can't wait to try it out!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:20 AM
really extraordinary and amazing work! your world looks so stunning! i can already imagine my simmies walking through it.
it will be the first time that i am downloading a custom-made world, but i am sure it is worth it!
thanks for your hard work!
Instructor
#42 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:59 AM
Beautiful world, but it clearly hates me. Even after three tries I couldn't extract the files; it always says it's corrupted. Is there any chance to get the whole Sims3pack, please?
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:21 AM
It is simply gorgeous....thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:46 AM
Aw, requires Pets. Well, I'm off to buy Pets then!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#45 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WayBack
Beautiful world, but it clearly hates me. Even after three tries I couldn't extract the files; it always says it's corrupted. Is there any chance to get the whole Sims3pack, please?

Try the method 2, renaming. It works. Am playing as am writing this comment.
Instructor
#46 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
Try the method 2, renaming. It works. Am playing as am writing this comment.

Still no luck. The files fight tooth and nail against me; I should better leave them alone
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 2:13 PM
beautiful *_*
Inventor
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:31 PM
Wow, this world is just amazing. I love all about it. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:46 PM
Downloading now and can't wait to play it! I loved all of your hoods for TS2. Its obvious you put a ton of time and work into this and I can't wait to find all the little details and oddities.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:32 PM
This world is absolutely stunning. I have had so much fun exploring and experiencing it. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that you put into this. It's amazing!!!
Page 2 of 21