Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build-a-Shower Kit

by Madhox Posted 2nd Oct 2016 at 10:19 AM

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 10:42 PM
This is really really awesome, though an update to include the "sing in shower" interaction from City Living would be cool.

I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity, and still be a human.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mybabydevyn
I downloaded the merged file. But, I can't seem to find the pole caddy. I even tried to search for it. No luck.

The pole caddy is categorized under Wall Decorations, it should be near the soap dish and the shelf
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaiaMadness
This is really really awesome, though an update to include the "sing in shower" interaction from City Living would be cool.

Unfortunately I don't have City Living, but once I'm able to get the expansion I'll be updating
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 11:07 AM
Very good work :) thanks a lot
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Madhox
The pole caddy is categorized under Wall Decorations, it should be near the soap dish and the shelf

Thank you
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 3:54 PM
Hi. I really love this set, I use it a lot. However I've just noticed that they make these bath shower things losing the Take Bath and Take Bubble Bath interactions. Those only come back went I remove your set : ( Please take a look and I hope you can somehow fix it. Thank you!!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 5:16 AM
Hallelujah!!!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 6:24 PM
Excellent idea, excellent creation! Thank you very much, I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 5:01 PM
You are amazing!!! I removed all the footprints from my tubs in game and now I can make my own shower/tub combos!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 11:19 PM
YUS
game showers are so ugly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 4:15 PM
Hi, I have the same issue as intoxicated_andy. I really love this set but I also lost the take a bath/bubble bath interactions as well. Otherwise it was really great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 11:02 AM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:00 AM
This will be great for my game! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:13 AM
I'm considering downloading this mod. I've seen people loose the option to take baths... Will this affect the toddlers and how they need to be cleaned?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:09 PM
:) You're the best!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#66 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:19 PM
Coolest kit ever :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:07 PM
Thanks it's great
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by intoxicated_andy
Hi. I really love this set, I use it a lot. However I've just noticed that they make these bath shower things losing the Take Bath and Take Bubble Bath interactions. Those only come back went I remove your set : ( Please take a look and I hope you can somehow fix it. Thank you!!!!

Same here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:47 PM
i LOVE IT THANKS A LOT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:17 PM
This is great, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 10:24 PM
This has improved my houses tenfold!!! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:29 AM
It really is a great design, I've always wanted the big open showers but maxis have never made them. But I am also experiencing no option to have a bath unless I delete the set which is crappy
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by o0linsey0o
You are amazing!!! I removed all the footprints from my tubs in game and now I can make my own shower/tub combos!!!

How did you do that? :o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:53 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best for making this. Such a cool addition. I love it. Opens a lot of doors for creative showers
Test Subject
#75 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 8:20 PM
I haven't seen any other posts about this, but I'm having an issue with the shower+door option. There is no radial menu option to clean it. The glass door and towel just look permanently dirty and the only "fix" I was able to do was to sell the old and buy a new.

Otherwise this set is fantastic, brings so much more to the aesthetics of the game!
Page 3 of 5