Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:59 PM
Default WCIF - A mod that removes the monster under the bed
Worst. Update. Ever.

The monster for me pops up every night, sometimes twice a night, which means the kids end up constantly exhausted and unable to do their homework or work on their aspirations or anything. By the time they're done yelling and running around two or three hours is gone and they don't get enough sleep and it just throws the whole day out. Has anyone made a mod to remove this particular piece of crud yet? And if so, where can I get it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:20 AM
I haven't seen any such mod, and I haven't seen the monster yet, but have you tried spraying under the bed, or putting the nightlight in yet?
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:59 AM
The Coolala Defender Light will remove it.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 2:01 AM
You can download one at Sims Asylum (registration required). It's working for me so far.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 7:00 AM
I had my kid make friends with the monster. He doesn't wake up scared anymore.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NariaBlack
The Coolala Defender Light will remove it.

I'm playing a vanilla TS4 game, and the nightlights don't work. Have had the scary monster two nights in a row, with the lights set to permanently on. Have two defender lights in the room, and house lights all permanently on. I even had the kid freak out about the monster in the middle of the day!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I'm playing a vanilla TS4 game, and the nightlights don't work. Have had the scary monster two nights in a row, with the lights set to permanently on. Have two defender lights in the room, and house lights all permanently on. I even had the kid freak out about the monster in the middle of the day!

The middle of the day sounds like a glitch, you should report it on the Sims Forum Bugs & Issues page. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment/14971475 Someone here said changing the color of the night light worked, you could try that, hopefully.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You can download one at Sims Asylum (registration required). It's working for me so far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Day = Made
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 7:26 PM Last edited by simsample : 4th Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM.
Thanks @NariaBlack I'll try changing the colour, but I also downloaded the Sims Asylum mod just in case!

Edit 4th July: Also, this has become available:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=579595
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Thanks @NariaBlack I'll try changing the colour, but I also downloaded the Sims Asylum mod just in case!

Edit 4th July: Also, this has become available:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=579595

This is my second favorite mod, next to MC Command Center. Is it obvious that I do the 100 Babies Challenge?